Other
10%

Total votes : 135

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:38 pm
Ego says...

Not enough, for one can never have too many opinions about one's work.
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:26 am
View Likes
Alteran says...

I get a good amount but I would rather have more indepth so I can get better.
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:21 pm
Krystalstars says...

I don't get enough!
God made us Best friends because he knew our moms couldn't handle us as sisters.....

Random avatar

Reviews: 335
Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:23 pm
Fireweed says...

I haven't posted alot of my work here, but I feel like I've gotten the right amount of reviews for what I have. They have all been very nice and constructive as well; I really appreciate them. I don't review as much as I should, I suppose, but I really suck at giving constructive critiques...
"I myself am composed entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions."- Augusten Burroughs

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:45 am
Wiggy says...

I get about the right amount. Everyone is so friendly on here, and they really delve into the right stuff. Of course, I do get a lot of grammar mistakes, etc., but I also get plot and character stuff. I love it!
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:46 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

I don't get as much reviews as i would like, but then, i only review the bare minimum i have to in order to post my work up, so i suppose i deserve it!! The reviews i do get are good, though, and i think im just a bit greedy sometimes :P
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

387 Reviews

Reviews: 387
Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:21 pm
yoha_ahoy says...

I don't get enough. At least not very constructive ones. I suppose I shouldn't even be talking since I barely every critique anything. I'm very bad at critiquing. Either I like it, or I don't. I can never explain why, or what to fix. It's frustrating. *shrug*
@(^_^)@
Got YWS?

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:05 am
Mr. Everyone says...

I roughly get a good amount not to many but not to less
~Everyone~

=) *wave*

80 Reviews

Reviews: 80
Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:32 am
ladydark says...

Whats a critique? Oh, Those people huh.. heh, I've been slow to come back to here. Hi everyone, yes I've almost returned, school has been utter chaos... Eh, reviews are ish. Very few, but even fewer are thorough. Alot of work has been critiqued harshly, and few have been thoroughly. So.. who knows, not too bad but could be better. :roll:
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”

"Foul devil, for God's sake, hence, and trouble us not;
For thou hast made the happy earth thy hell,
Fill'd it with cursing cries and deep exclaims." (Richard III 1.2) Shakespeare

Reviews: 0
Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:05 pm
View Likes
digitalreaper says...

I think there is always room for more. But what makes them valuable reviews is the detail of the review. and then with each review have a poll that allows others to simply give it a star rating.

Yes, i know there are many other sites out there that do this, but many of those are inflated due to the number of fake reviews etc. atleast with this site, we have true genuine writers actually reviewing the books.

614 Reviews

Reviews: 614
Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:19 pm
Swires says...

I do not think I get enough reviews, some of my story's get none at all. However since I simplified my writing I have received an increase in reviews.
Previously known as "Phorcys"
Witherwings Harry Potter RPG

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:10 am
View Likes
Loose says...

well i dont get enough!! so >< on all of you!
U

758 Reviews

Reviews: 758
Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:37 am
Cade says...

I feel like I get good responses the first two days after a poem is posted, and then it just kind of dies out. I do like having a quantity of reviews, because then you get a lot of opinions, but critiques also need quality. It would be nice to have a dozen reviews saying "I love this piece" or whatever, but they won't help, they're just raise one's self-esteem. I get about four replies, and then no one comments after that, and it's not fulfilling at all.
As others said, I can't really complain, because I don't do enough critiques myself. I try to make them helpful, but I don't always have time to make them detailed.
"My pet, I've been to the devil, and he's a very dull fellow. I won't go there again, even for you..."

Random avatar

Reviews: 156
Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:36 am
McMourning says...

Odd...For my first story, I seemed to get a bunch of nice-helpful reviews. But, for my more recent one, I pretty much only got "double-space it" which really isn't helpful at all, no offense.
"One voice can be stronger than a thousand voices, " Captain Kathryn Janeway

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:48 am
Jiggity says...

I usually get a decent bunch of replies for things I write... but recently, I dont know, has there been a general lessening in posting? Haha, well I shall wait patiently afore pronouncing judgement,

And as soon as I get my break from uni I will comment/critique more.
Mah name is jiggleh. And I like to jiggle.

"Indecision and terror, thy name is novel." - Chiko

Once here on Young Writers Society, in chat, chickens wanted variety. They complained to Nate and after debate became funky orangutans silently.
— Mea