z

Young Writers Society

Are you participating in Storybook Month this July?

Are you participating in Storybook Month this July?

Definitely!
17%
I'll try my best, but I'm not sure I'll be able to.
22%
No - it's not really my cup of tea.
26%
I would, but I don't have the time to.
15%
I'm not sure.
21%

Total votes : 137

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:36 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Storybook Month is almost here!

For those who are new to the site, SB Month is a time to celebrate the Storybook Section. It's the SB section's equivalent of NaPoWriMo, RevMo and NaNoWriMo - only with storybooks, roleplays and (soon-to-be-renamed) Double-Trouble Writing Huddle threads. It runs for all of July, and involves workshops, write-ins, contests and all other kinds of storybook fun.

Will you be taking part in it?
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:35 pm
kanaka30pio says...

I would like to participate, a newbie though.

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:55 am
alliyah says...

@kanaka30pio welcome to YWS, unfortunately you just missed SB month as that takes place in July - but there's plenty of roleplays and Storybooks to still check out under the "Storybook tab" have fun exploring!
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— -Apple Inc.