Other
11%

Total votes : 236

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:08 pm
Shine says...

Its fun!
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

171 Reviews

Reviews: 171
Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:24 am
View Likes
lexy says...

Boring.
Ding dong.
*Open the door*
Trick or treat??????
*slams the door shut*
Nope I'm not sharing my candy.
When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself. - Peter O'Toole

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:50 pm
Ares says...

FUN.

Did you all forget about the wild costume parties?

189 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 189
Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:02 pm
tinny says...

SCAREY! Not just for me but for trick or treaters too! I have friends that will go out and scarey all the little kiddies. I would too but they're so small... and scarey... they come to our door and I scream and slam it shut and run... *twitches...*
please grant me my small wish; (love me to the marrow of my bones)

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:12 pm
Muse says...

Its big in Scotland, where i'm from anyway. Except we call it guising, and not trick or treating. Our street always does it a specific way though. Like, each house has a different activity (bobbing for apples, orrr the hanging donut game) and the kids all go round in groups to each house. Its way more friendly and fun that way. This year, my house had the game where you have to search in all this goo for plastic bugs using your face, then shove your face in a plate of flour and do the same thing..so by the end of it you're covered in flour and goo. Yay! I love Halloween. PARTY TOMORROW! That'll be mental as well.
"Sometimes we see a cloud that's dragonish,
A vapour sometimes like a bear or lion,
A towered citadel, a pendant rock,
A forked mountain, or blue promontory,
With trees upon't that nod unto the world,And mock our eyes with air.."

497 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 497
Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:28 am
Teague says...

It's crazy fun.

Running around in the dark in silly costumes with my best friends... sounds like every day, but on Halloween we have an excuse. ^_^
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah
"Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko
"So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:44 pm
MiwaKi says...

I think it can be fun if you've got the cash to do something extravagant just with friends. It's the one day a year that you can just dress any way you want to, and not feel stupid because everyone else looks just as odd. I do think the vandalism is idiotic though. If people want to dress up and get crazy, they should keep it to private parties, and non-vandalistic acts. (Vandalistic? ^,^)
-Ki

"It's a truly rare man in this world, who can forgive those who hate him so easily from his heart. I wish they were all like you." - Old Man, KNF

90 Reviews

Reviews: 90
Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:33 pm
View Likes
rosethorn says...

Entirely overrated and underdone. My expectations for the holiday in these passed few years have shrinked down to nothing. Nothing except that I do expect every year to have a horrible Halloween. Indeed, I am cursed by this wretched holiday. I cannot recall the last time I enjoyed it.

Halloween, psychologically, has been branded in my mind with an automatic response. I fully expect the worst whenever this holiday rolls around.

I'd say you can enjoy the holiday as you'd like, but do try to do so without the expenses of others.

Ahem, and no. I'm not a Jehovah's Witness. I believe in the holiday and its practice but I choose to avoid it because of the misery it seems to anually cause me.

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:45 pm
Krystalstars says...

Way fun! When else can you talk to strangers and beg for candy in one night?
God made us Best friends because he knew our moms couldn't handle us as sisters.....

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:15 pm
Pushca says...

stupid, pointless card-company holiday. unless you head on over to salem, then it rocks.
"Nothing I could write would be as shocking and offensive as censorship itself." -Deb Caletti

Random avatar

Reviews: 4
Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:29 pm
View Likes
PersianPrincess says...

Devilish...evil...when the worlds of dark combine and influence young ones to become ensnared in its deadly trap.

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:17 pm
Fantasy of You says...

An excuse to get drunk in a costume. Fun fun fun.
'It aint the size, love,' she says. 'It's how you use it. That's the important thing, methinks.'

Of course, she was talking about vocabulary...

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:33 am
View Likes
moosiegirl says...

[quote="moosiegirl" what would halloween be without the scary Screams? I mean we all live for the Scream *lol* [/quote]

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:38 pm
hunterzero says...

My parents think that I am too old to go Trick-or-Treating, but I showed 'em...hehehe.

Reviews: 1
Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:09 pm
Sharpfur says...

hello every one!
Adrian Guerrero
(BOW DOWN TO ME!!!!!!!! Muahhhahahahahahah!!!)
:)

Everything has a consequence and every consequence leads to death.
— kattee