No votes
I'll tell you in the thread!
13%

Total votes : 167

278 Reviews

Reviews: 278
Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:17 am
LittleLee says...

I've always loved writing, and my mom is usually very supportive, so one day she just found this site. I'm not sure how. She made an account and then told me about it, so she picked this username for me, which I've never changed. :D
"I believe a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed to him."

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:38 am
View Likes
Necromancer14 says...

LittleLee wrote:I've always loved writing, and my mom is usually very supportive, so one day she just found this site. I'm not sure how. She made an account and then told me about it, so she picked this username for me, which I've never changed. :D

Me too! Though I picked my own username.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

Random avatar

Reviews: 112
Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:24 pm
SpunkyMonkey says...

I was actually looking around for writing contests, and I started looking at writing websites. I thought this looked cool, and here I am!
<3 i lub you wonderful hooman <3

4096 Reviews

Reviews: 4096
Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:26 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

So...well long story short...I was told about this by a friend of mine.

But well what happened was that...I'd been writing fanfiction for some time...and the plan was to write that and see how it did then try my hand at posting some of my fiction after my final exams were over. The catch...said exams got postponed by 4 months because COVID.

And so I was just bored...I mean there's only so many times you can study something...so I set out to try and spend a couple of months on a writing site. It was a lot of hit and miss with most of the more common ones and most communities just felt toxic and like everyone just only cared about themselves...and then I was complaining to my friend about it and he well did research...and found a bunch of links.

I made accounts on the ones that sounded the most friendly...and well this one stuck with me...it kinda saved my story as well 'cause I was really getting discouraged by it. I met some awesome people that want to help each other out and I was sold...and I hope to be around for a while now...provided I survive...it depends.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

1232 Reviews

Reviews: 1232
Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:14 pm
View Likes
MailicedeNamedy says...

Somehow I found YWS by chance when I was looking for a website to showcase my story in January 2021 (my big debut after never showing anyone anything. :D) and there was some internet site showcasing several writer websites and YWS was there. The only downside was that YWS didn't have an app, so I didn't really care.

I had been looking for something in English because the pandemic had given me time to translate my story into English.

I was on other websites until about mid-February, but I liked YWS because it's much more active and there's no pressure here, you just encourage each other and you get valuable tips, so I stayed here.
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside

Random avatar

Reviews: 130
Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:02 am
View Likes
Stellarjay says...

Around 2019 I was getting really into writing and I wanted to share my stories with other people. So I began searching around.There were a lot of other websites that I looked at, but they all seemed superficial. Then I found YWS. The community here was really welcoming and just so lovely. And now here I am, 2 years later.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:55 am
NewHope says...

I started writing the 11 October of 2021. Decided I wanted more than the reviews given to me by people who can't be critical in any way. As is in real life.

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:18 pm
fantasies says...

i was looking on google for lists of young writers sites, and this was one of them! :)
paige/fanta/fantasies
female
likes cheese
likes purple
kindness matters

Obsessing over what you regret won't get you anywhere.
— Steggy