40%
Whenever the inspiration strikes!
47%

Total votes : 293

48 Reviews

Reviews: 48
Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:44 am
Ashley123 says...

I write in the afternoon because in the morning I'm usually still half asleep, and at night I'm usually so tired I cant think. Plus, writing during the afternoon makes me feel like I have more time to get my ideas down on paper.
"One must always be careful of books, and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us."
-Tessa Gray (Clockwork Angel Cassandra Clare)

Reviews: 3
Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:56 pm
Ziqdirection97 says...

You'll write when inspiration comes in a blink of an eye.

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:11 am
ParchedPen says...

Anytime I can get my hands on a keyboard. It's about the book, not the timing. I've realized that I needn't be entirely alone to write well; I only need to be determined a focused.
I AM A PSYCHOTIC WRITER AND I NEED HELP! :x
Nah... I'm here to ink up my parched pen and just call me Doaa <3

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:06 pm
ThePatchworkPilgrims says...

I voted for the nighttime (which is generally when my insomniac brain decides it wants to be over-active), but I just spent several hours on both a plane and bus writing, so I would say whenever I am stationary in a moving object really :P :D ;-)
Former incarnations have been:
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror
And, TheMaieuticMesmerist

Proudly [They/Them]

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:37 am
Cathe993 says...

I voted for "when inspiration strikes", since that is when my head is bursting with new ideas and I can get them all down on the computer. But, unfortunately, my "WIS" times are usually during class time.

386 Reviews

Reviews: 386
Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:10 am
Dossereana says...

I mostly right wen its night so wen its dark, but I do right wen its day but that is handle ever,
Oh you just have to wait, and peace will come to you!

461 Reviews

Reviews: 461
Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:52 am
Horisun says...

Afternoon is the best time for me, because I have some time after school before after school activities. I also sometimes stay up late or wake up early to write.
She/Her

Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold