763 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 763
Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:22 pm
View Likes
Lava says...

TAKING OVER MY LIFE
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.
- Ian McEwan in Atonement

sachi: influencing others since GOD KNOWS WHEN.

48 Reviews

Reviews: 48
Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:18 pm
Edelweiss says...

I'm level two, because the app keeps crashing. So it's kinda hard to play when it freezes every two seconds. It's a shame cause the game is super fun, that is if the app will work right!
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

Benjamin Franklin

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:08 am
spectator says...

my phone doesn't have enough space so I can't download it, but sometimes I like to pretend I'm playing it so I can yell random things at people who are.
went for a jog

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:23 pm
View Likes
Snoink says...

I've met some people on the streets playing it! And I adored Pokemon when I was a kid... never had the game, but we used to pretend to catch Pokemon all the time.

I have not downloaded it, nor will, probably. My outings outside generally involve me holding hands with a toddler and me baby carrying. Who needs Pocket Monsters when you have small children? :P
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:52 am
View Likes
Basil says...

I enjoyed Pokémon on my Nintendo 64 as a child growing up, aling with other classics luke super Mario, Donkey Kong, Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter (all on the same console). I stopped playing when I started school, but still have some Pokémon originals that I love.

That being said, I find the Pokémon Go game to be tedious and a waste of time (sorry if that seems harsh). I dont have a problem with other people playing, I just dont find it interesting, and I have better things to do with my time, like writing. That's my two cents (probably more like fifty cents haha) on the matter.
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:01 am
View Likes
Kazeybear says...

Level 13, Team Instinct, and my favourite Pokemon is Jolteon, with 678 CP.

I grew up with Pokemon, so this game was really anticipated for me. And I'm so glad it's a thing, because I really actually do love it, way more than I thought I would.
We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect - Anaïs Nin
You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you - Ray Bradbury

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:28 am
View Likes
outoftime says...

@Kazeybear Same. Although you're beating me-- I'm halfway through level 12.

TEAM INSTINCT FOR LIFE!

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:55 am
View Likes
Zee6 says...

Man I've caught so many! I'm level 9 almost ten and I play this game so much. i would say it's a problem but is it?
-Zee

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:23 pm
AdventurerDaniel says...

I'm level 19 and an Instinct. I've caught 84 so far and my strongest is my Vaporeon. That being said I played a whole bunch at first, but now I'm a little burnt out. I grew up on Pokemon and still keep updating playing all of the main series games. Admittedly Pokemon Go is a fun concept, but it's broken. Combat is uninteresting, capture rates are non-existent and randomly based on CP, and worst of all is the candy to power up and evolve system.

Philemon is supposed to be about friendship and caring for your Pokemon catching and raising the best Pokemon possible. On top of this the developers seem uninterested in listening to the community creating greater issues for the game. For what it's worth though it could be really fun with some tweaks.
So much depends
upon
a red wheel
barrow
glazed with rain
water
beside the white
chickens.
Red Wheel Barrow by- William Carlos Williams

Reviews: 3
Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:20 pm
Petalstar125 says...

Battery issues and memory prevents me from getting it :(
Hello! I'm new to the site and have started a Wolf Quest fanfiction. (it's an amazing download game) I may not finish it on this site, but I will almost certainly finish it elsewhere. I also started a storybook called Final Stand.

The world is your oyster. Well, it’s my oyster, but you can have some of it.
— Feltrix