13%
Both! I'm ambidextrous!
9%

Total votes : 297

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:50 pm
Zolen says...

Ambidextrous, not able to really write with my right hand, but only because I've never done that, and it would require practice. Everything else I often switch hands all the time.
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:20 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

I am left handed (big shocker ;).) I'm also the only lefty in my whole family. There are I couple things I can only do with my right hand for whatever reason, but for the most part, I'm completely left handed.

Of course, there are a few things I've learned to do with my right hand (like use a mouse or a can opener) because we lefties live in a right-handed world.
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

377 Reviews

Reviews: 377
Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:43 pm
Snazzy says...

I'm left handed, and still have yet to learn how to use righty scissors. :?
Disciple of Christ • Coffee Addict • Poetry Consumer

Formerly SnazzyPencil

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:49 pm
View Likes
Tecumseh says...

Left handed, breaking the thumb of my left hand at one point only made me stubbornly more left handed because I tried using my right hand and it was a total disaster.

My teacher in first grade actually made me write right handed a couple of times, but out of a sharp sense of humor. She was old, and she told me that when she was going to school they would've forced kids like me to do this all the time. I wonder if she was left handed.

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:48 pm
WritingWolf says...

I'm right handed. I'd like to train myself to use my left hand but I haven't gotten around to it. (aka it looks so terrible I get discouraged lol)
~You can only grasp what you reach for~

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:20 am
DoubleOJell0 says...

I have never seen an ambidextrous person (not that I know of). Pretty surprising for me that there are 9 ambidextrous people so far. I'm right-handed by the way. :D

1220 Reviews

Reviews: 1220
Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:03 am
View Likes
Kale says...

I'm ambi, though I prefer to do things with one hand over the other depending on the task. I shoot almost exclusively left-handed (because I'm also left-eye dominant), for example, and I usually eat right-handed because eating left-handed is very rude in Japanese culture (at least, that's what my mother told me). I can do most things just as well if I switch hands, but given a choice, I stick with my preferences.

The two things I can't change hands with are that I knit lefty and crochet righty, mainly because I learned how to knit by mirroring while I watched a ton of crochet videos with the camera from the PoV of the crocheter. I've tried switching hands, but it was just disastrous.
Secretly a Kyllorac, sometimes a Murtle.
There are no chickens in Hyrule.
Princessence: A LMS Project
WRFF | KotGR

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:11 am
Holysocks says...

Right handed. Though years ago I was haunted- or intrigued (whichever you prefer) by the idea of my right arm getting amputated/terribly broken/ruined SO I started practising stuff with my left hand. I got to a point where I'd use my left hand to eat and not be able to tell if it was my right or left, but that's about it. Well, I also got my left-handed writing/drawing looking decently decent- HOWEVER it is still much easier to use my right hand, and I haven't ate with my left hand in forever.
100% autistic

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:28 am
FallWolf says...

I'm an old righty =P though my penmanship with left hand is okay. My brother is ambi, which is a bit funny because sometimes one hand moves if he's concentrating too hard on doing something with his other hand!

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:26 am
soundofmind says...

I'm the only lefty in my family.

I've been trying to strengthen my right hand though. It still feels unnatural to write and draw with it, but if anything ever happened to my left hand, I don't know what I would do if I couldn't write or draw.
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

359 Reviews

Reviews: 359
Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:48 pm
steampowered says...

I'm right handed but as a writer I rely a lot on both hands, since I type everything.

Apparently I hold a canoe paddle left handed though...
Live well. Learn lots. Question everything.

231 Reviews

Reviews: 231
Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:36 pm
dogsrule5 says...

I'm right-handed, and my left-hand can't really do much... It's useless. I can't write... The only thing I can do it type and hold things... Nothing else! xD

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:25 am
confusedstitch says...

both i practice with both hands when i have the chance and you really can't tell the difference
sometime you have to go insane to outsane the sane

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:58 am
View Likes
r4p17 says...

I gave the right answer.
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:05 am
Sevro says...

Rightie all the way. The only thing I do with my left hand is put toothpaste on my toothbrush. Noticed that this morning, actually. Pretty sure I slapped someone in the face with my left hand once...
"They think I'm still a child. The fools. Alexander was a child when he ruined his first nation."
—Darrow from the Red Rising trilogy by Pierce Brown<3

Spoiler! :
Formerly olsene and Caterpickle

have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady