I don't know
19%

Total votes : 393

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:00 am
Snoink says...

My family and I watched the Thin Man until midnight and then everyone tapped each other's drink! My husband was drinking a beer, I was drinking a strawberry soda, and my toddler was drinking milk from her sippy cup. She was quite excited that we were tapping our drinks with one another and she demanded that we tap her sippy cup multiple times! It was exciting!
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

Reviews: 1
Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:20 pm
View Likes
atulsharmainthegame says...

i will pray that all the people on earth get dissappear , i am only alive on the planet , now i will fly planes , drive submarines, fire nuclear bombs, will climb iffel tower and shout "cmon aliens earth is evacuated ", i will drive expensive cars..i will write that experience down and then i will post that on young writer society ....after that i wll pray everybody come back , now i will be a superstar for them ....my life will be complete , i would have enjoy everything materialistic till now, i will have the galmorous fans or followers by now ... i will know it by then that i am still not satisfied, so i will retire and do Yoga for the rest of my life.....

Reviews: 3
Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:59 am
View Likes
OrielDoe says...

My family is very supportive of me, and has been a bit help with me entering college. I owe them a lot!
There is no wrong or right way to do art, you just have to let it flow and be proud with what you've created.

207 Reviews

Reviews: 207
Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:51 pm
View Likes
Rin321 says...

This poll has been up for a along time- can we change it? I just love doing them, but once I do it, it stays there for like 2 months and drives me nuts! :P
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I am a funtastic awesome writer-
what are you?

You are an awesome writer as well-that is what you are

:superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman:

Remember: the plot is nothing more than footprints left in the snow after your characters have run by on their way to incredible destinations.
— Ray Bradbury