8%

Total votes : 301

274 Reviews

Reviews: 274
Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:42 pm
View Likes
cleverclogs says...

Saturdays. :D To quote the Doctor:

There's loads of boring stuff like Sundays and Tuesdays and Thursday afternoons. But now and then there are Saturdays. Big temporal tipping points when anything's possible.
In the beginning, the universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
-Douglas Adams

This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

285 Reviews

Reviews: 285
Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:33 am
GreenTulip says...

There should have been an none of the above option. I am always doing something on some day so I don't them at all! It's all either work or school, no breaks.
Life works in funny ways sometimes. Some get hurt, others go through without a single bruise. I could tell so many stories of how I got each scar that is scattered across my flesh.

Reviews: 1
Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:47 pm
Meilei says...

Friday because "THE WEEKEND"~

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:06 pm
AutoPilot says...

If I could pick two I would pick Tuesday and Sunday, on Tuesdays I hang out with a friend after school. But I chose Sunday because I get to see a bunch of my friends and Sky at church
I create because I feel the need to make up for everything I've destroyed

Reviews: 0
Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:44 pm
Bionik says...

Definetely Saturdays :D It's because on Saturday my work week ends and I can freely enjoy the weekends :) I usually meet with my friends on Saturday evenings, all of us can have a good relax after the busy week, we walk through the cool places of our city, drink our favourite cappuccino made with such machines and totally enjoy our time! :) :D
I also adore Sundays because they're free for some plans and Mondays :) It's such a pleasant feeling when it's your another day off comparing with the other people who usually start to work again on this day! :) :smt003
Cry, cry like a child...(c)

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:57 pm
ChieTheWriter says...

Saturday because sleep ~
"Nobody has an easy time in this world. Either you climb out of the muck and become a human being, or you die." - Josh Randall, Wanted: Dead or Alive

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:38 am
Cathe993 says...

I chose Saturday since it is the time my family and I celebrate Shabbat (the Sabbath), and I get quite a rest.

Reviews: 0
Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:51 am
Bella25 says...

I love Friday most of all, because all the most fun happens on Friday. And there is also a new article here.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:13 pm
Amabilia says...

Wednesday bc I have speech practice

The greatest part of a writer’s time is spent in reading, in order to write; a man will turn over half a library to make one book.
— Samuel Johnson