21%

Total votes : 269

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:59 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

It's never too early to talk Halloween stuffs!

So if you are dressing up, lemme know what you're gonna be, and if you're not, don't be a stick in the mud! Dress up, get some candy, scare a kid, and live your life. ;)

And if you really insist on staying home that night, what do you do? Do you hand out candy, watch scary movies, stay outside and scare the trick-or-treaters? Or what else? Huge Halloween party? Tell me! :)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:08 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

hocus pocus while wearing cat ears because o no poor kitty

perusing tumblr to stock up on skeletons for the next year

and most importantly
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:17 pm
View Likes
Steggy says...

Werewolf (because scaring little kids is my pastime.) Also my parents got married on Halloween so it is kind of a traditional to go trick and treating.
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:05 pm
View Likes
Pompadour says...

I will go as myself and scare the living daylights out of everybody.

This is the reaction I hope to achieve:

How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

Random avatar

Reviews: 101
Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:24 pm
ParanormalMyth says...

I'm going to be handing out candy this year, (Nerds and Skittles for the win!) and I plan on dressing up as a Disco Girl because its an easy costume to put together, and I think its cool to dress ip even if your staying at home. And because who doesn't love poofy hair? My little puppy will be my companion for the night. I may work a Fall Fest as well, but I haven't decided yet.
Too much blood had flown from the wrist
Of children shamed for those they choose to kiss

355 Reviews

Reviews: 355
Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:23 pm
View Likes
LadySpark says...

I'm p sure I'm going to be wonderwoman.
hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you

-Richard Siken

Formerly SparkToFlame

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:30 am
View Likes
SkyeWalker says...

I'm going to be the tenth Doctor. My hair's really short, so it's no big deal to put some gel and make it stick up. But I'm still working on the suitandtieandconverses.
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:56 am
rainforest says...

Really no clue what I am dressing up as, but I started thinking of ideas Mid July
this account proudly supports lgbt rights

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:28 am
View Likes
ChiravianSkies says...

I am going to go as Prince Alek from Leviathan. As I don't think I'll find any 1914 Austro-Hungarian royal attire, I'll dress up as him from that one scene after Goliath. (Or I could go with a homemade animal head, but I think that would scare everyone too much... XD)

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:36 am
View Likes
CuriosityCat says...

I'm going as Stupendous Man! I've had it all planned out for months. Because I have no life, I guess. XD
Nothing to see here, puny mortals. Move along.

"I’m always going to embarrass myself and I’m pretty comfortable with that now."
— Misha Collins

260 Reviews

Reviews: 260
Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:47 am
View Likes
TriSARAHtops says...

@ChiravianSkies ALEK!!! <3

Halloween's not really all that big a thing here. I've never really celebrated it, and I don't remember it ever being that much of a big deal when I was a kid. It's getting more popular here now, though, I think.

That said, I do have my muck-up day (the usually last day of school for year twelves where the whole year level dresses up and runs wild for the day/morning in the case of my school) not all that long before Halloween, so I guess I can join in on all the costume chit-chat. Not really sure what I'll be dressing up as yet. Might stalk this thread and get some inspiration...
if we wait until we're ready
we'll be waiting
for the rest of our lives

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:51 am
Kelpies says...

Dressing up even though I don't celebrate! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:17 am
BrumalHunter says...

TriSARAHtops wrote:@ChiravianSkies ALEK!!! <3

Halloween's not really all that big a thing here. I've never really celebrated it, and I don't remember it ever being that much of a big deal when I was a kid. It's getting more popular here now, though, I think.

That said, I do have my muck-up day (the usually last day of school for year twelves where the whole year level dresses up and runs wild for the day/morning in the case of my school) not all that long before Halloween, so I guess I can join in on all the costume chit-chat. Not really sure what I'll be dressing up as yet. Might stalk this thread and get some inspiration...

Halloween isn't really celebrated here either, but we also had that costume day for the grade twelves. I went as a pirate mostly because there was nothing else left... (I procastinated. :$)

Apparently, our school does more on that day than other schools, since they only come to school in the costumes, show it off and then go home, while we have the grade twelves parade in their costumes in the morning, then we have the Wacky Awards, the staff netball game, and then we go home. (I won the Dictionary and Bookworm award out of a grade of approximately 360 pupils, so I was quite pleased. :D)
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:15 pm
Duncan says...

No one except those going to Halloween-theme decorated amusement parks really do anything special for Halloween. I, for instance, need to study...

Btw can anyone actually describe what Halloween is like in other countries? It seems like real fun.
Dip your memory in the evening, and the rings will spread. And they spread to who knows how far away... -Ripple Effect

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:11 pm
View Likes
RainbowPowerPonies says...

Okay, so I know the point is to make people scared but I'm going for cute, so I'm dressing up as a greek goddess for Halloween! It's gonna be sweet! I'll post a picture on my wall sometime
In A Land Far Far Away: CrystalPony21
Meanwhile In Another Kingdom: PonyzandPokez
Happily Ever After: RainbowPowerPonies
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/clubs/1742
Turn your wounds into wisdom. Oprah Winfrey

"If fortis was here, we could have a teal party"
— Pompadour