Other
9%

Total votes : 237

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:25 pm
View Likes
you_really_suck says...

well i have all these thoughts running through my head and becouse of them i can't sleep so i figured if i put my thoughts on paper it would help
and it does
i write because it helps clear my head and get me to sleep faster
Meat is Murder

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:05 am
View Likes
Bjorn says...

Haha, similar to me. I have a problem thinking too much :lol: And it can be about anything. Sometimes it's an artform (when it's not putting thoughts down or copying notes, well sometimes, just sometimes, those become an artform ^_~). The written word is a gift-it must be used. So, why not?! I've also an affinity with languages and scripts, and writing helps, alot :o Otherwise I can't explain it. :P
Killing For Peace Is Like F#@%ing For Chastity
Revolucija Je Sada! Revolucija Je Stobom I Svima! Revolucija Je Uvijek-Zivi Uz Revolucije I Budite Slobodni!

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:15 am
View Likes
Wiggy says...

Bjorn wrote:Haha, similar to me. I have a problem thinking too much :lol: And it can be about anything. Sometimes it's an artform (when it's not putting thoughts down or copying notes, well sometimes, just sometimes, those become an artform ^_~). The written word is a gift-it must be used. So, why not?! I've also an affinity with languages and scripts, and writing helps, alot :o Otherwise I can't explain it. :P

I know exactly what you mean Bjorn!

Wiggy ;)
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:17 am
View Likes
Jiggity says...

lmao. I put to spite Pat Buchanan. That's just hilarious. I've always wanted to emulate the greats of fantasy and create my own worlds. I would always be frustrated when a scene didnt go as I wanted it to, and from this my desire to write was born.
Mah name is jiggleh. And I like to jiggle.

"Indecision and terror, thy name is novel." - Chiko

563 Reviews

Reviews: 563
Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:25 am
View Likes
Writersdomain says...

Writing is fun for me, but I put if I stopped, I'd die because writing is my main outlet for emotion. Without it, I'd be a hormonal, emotional wreck.

If I don't get my ideas on paper or somewhere I'll never be able to get a moment's rest.
~ WD
If you desire a review from WD, post here

"All I know, all I'm saying, is that a story finds a storyteller. Not the other way around." ~Neverwas

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:49 am
View Likes
Galatea says...

If I stop, I die. It really is that simple.
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:25 am
Snoink says...

I tend to be a pathological liar, so writing is my one way to acknowledge the truth. Express my thoughts without hiding behind a curtain of lies? Sure.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:09 am
View Likes
Galatea says...

Do you lie to random strangers for no real reason at all? I do that all the time...
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:12 am
View Likes
Snoink says...

Sort of. Mostly, I lie to myself. It's bizarre...
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:14 am
View Likes
Elelel says...

I ... um ... I don't know, really. It's like this big energy release. Or something. Not exactly release, actually. More energy creator. I write and I get so exicted and I bounce off walls and the ceiling and stuff and I have to use up all this energy that just came from NOWHERE.

So I guess that's why.

That or I just like doing it and it'd be too much trouble to change my dreams about being an author now.
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:25 am
View Likes
Myth says...

Elelel wrote:That or I just like doing it and it'd be too much trouble to change my dreams about being an author now.

Same with me. I don't want to be anything else.
.: β‚ͺ :.

'...'

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:13 pm
View Likes
Tassen Spellbinder says...

Actually, I write both to escape and for fun, but I can only vote for one of them, so I voted to escape.
It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen. - George Orwell, 1984

Where in the world is Enoch Root?

Reviews: 0
Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:48 pm
View Likes
Nagem says...

All of them, but i voted that if i stop i'll die
I'm not a very good writer, but I'm an excellent rewriter. ~James Michener

The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug. ~Mark Twain

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:01 pm
Emerson says...

If I stop, I'll surely die.
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:19 pm
Cassandra says...

I had to say "never really thought about it", because I don't know. I just...do. It's like, I can't imagine myself not a writer. It's so weird.
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk

Who, being loved, is poor?
— Oscar Wilde