20%
No, and I don't want one
4%

Total votes : 225

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:05 pm
ongoeslife says...

Most recently, I've had two pet squirrels, five cats, and two dogs. (Divided up between my parent's house and my grandma's, where I lived equally.) I currently am down to no squirrels or dogs, and only two cats. We're also fostering a cat for an indefinite amount of time.

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:17 pm
RagingLive says...

Oh, my family has a dog, but we call her the el gato-perro Spanish for the cat-dog. She's a little Maltese that is not all there. We got her from a rescue shelter and she, like, hates anyone but my sister. Go figure. Believe it or not we actually had 4 dogs at one time, then one by one we had to put them all down until we just had the one left. Now she's REALLY spoiled rotten.
'Cause your own story, is the safest place you'll ever be
~Echosmith

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:20 pm
RagingLive says...

liveandbreathewords wrote:I used to have a dog, (he was amazhang, by the way) but we just had to put him down last year :( I want another so badly!

“Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.”
'Cause your own story, is the safest place you'll ever be
~Echosmith

275 Reviews

Reviews: 275
Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:28 pm
View Likes
elysian says...

Two cats and a puppy! <3
elysian: (adj.) beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.

formally lylas.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:26 pm
View Likes
TeaLeaf says...

A tortoise. He's a Dwarf Hermann's tortoise (testudo hermanni hermanni).
I'm very shy. Might not respond.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:08 pm
FullMetalDragon says...

I have 3 dogs two of which are puppies. :D Their names are Bo, Bonnie, and Clyde.
A lesson without pain is meaningless, for you can not gain something without sacrificing, something else in return, but once you have overcome it and made it your own... you will gain an irreplaceable Fullmetal heart.
By Edward Elric

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:25 pm
Firepower13 says...

I have four cats, a dog, and a hamster in between two houses. One cat is an escape artist, too.
If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Don't you have other things to do? Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned...... Tyler

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:31 pm
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

A tortoise. He's a Dwarf Hermann's tortoise (testudo hermanni hermanni).

Hehe, @ChipsMcCoy.
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:34 pm
crossroads says...

I read the title of this "Do you believe you have a pet?" for some reason.

I do believe I have one. She's a bearded dragon named Calypso. And for those who don't know, it's not an imaginary species, it's an actual lizard xP
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

133 Reviews

Reviews: 133
Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:45 pm
View Likes
ChipsMcCoy says...

Pretty much the whole of YWS knows already but for those who do not, I have a Turtle called Shakespeare! :)

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:31 am
Pretzelstick says...

I have like thirty fish in my dad's 120 gallon fish tank that takes onw whole wall of our living room.It is huge but I locve looking at it.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

1007 Reviews

Reviews: 1007
Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:51 am
TimmyJake says...

I have a black lab named Tinkerbell (who is just as saintly as the pixie), and a Cockatiel.

Both make tons of noise.
Used to be tIMMYjAKE

Reviews: 0
Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:22 pm
WhiteWater393 says...

2 dogs,35 chickens, 3 ducks and 2 rabbits.
“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.”
-Lemony Snicket

"Never laugh at live dragons, Bilbo you old fool!"
-J.R.R.Tolkien

Reviews: 1
Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:24 pm
katjupi says...

I own a dwarf hamster, and have my own fish tank (currently at 13 fish but plan to add more). I have two cats - one of them literally joined our family last week! I went to a local animal shelter to fill-in a volunteer form, and then pretty much fell for this big softie ball of fur and ended up taking him home the next day. Introducing cats is pretty intense! I don't know how people cope with any more than two!

Aside from that, I also help out with my mum's marine tank and tropical tank. My brother's also interested in geckos. Basically there's more animals than people around here XD !

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:55 pm
origamidragons says...

I have five pets. Four cats and a dog. One cat is old and stays upstairs, another is old and stays in the basement, one is so shy I never see her, one is a fat slob that keeps running away, and the dog harasses all of them.

My house is chaos >.<

Ogres are like onions.
— Shrek