I'd go to the future.
41%
I'd go to the past.
59%

Total votes : 214

Reviews: 2
Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:48 am
PCA123 says...

It would be better to go into the past than the future. It would be better to relive memories than to see the imminent death of a culture. It would also be better so you don't see your death happen right in front of you (if you don't go forward far enough). There also will be that one day where some random country gets fed up, and another big war will happen. The past is full of history that would be amazing to be seen played out. At least in the past you know what's going to happen. The big thing that makes me not want to go to the future is the fact that nuclear weapons will probably look like baby toys at some point...

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:39 am
Alchemist says...

So nobody actually wants to go to the past to teach people whatever knowledge we have today? At least the ideas themselves would have made humanity progress much, much faster. Imagine teaching romans the power of steam or even better, electricity. I always thought everyone else would do that. But.. as far as i can see everyone would like to go to past/future to see something for themselves. I mean, thats cool, if that was the only option past would still work for me, 'cause there are so many dead musicians I would wish to listen to live. :)

275 Reviews

Reviews: 275
Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:09 pm
View Likes
elysian says...

I just wanna go to the past and be: "I am future you" even though I'm not xD
elysian: (adj.) beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.

formally lylas.

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:44 pm
methrirr123 says...

I would travel to the age of paganism, and live with the vikings

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss