z

Young Writers Society

The Pokémon theme of the latest Review Day?

The Pokémon theme of the latest Review Day?

Amazing - we need more themes like that!
37%
It was good but didn't change the way I reviewed
17%
Didn't really like it
7%
Neutral/I didn't participate
38%

Total votes : 183

558 Reviews

Reviews: 558
Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:55 pm
View Likes
erilea says...

writer88 wrote:It was pretty good. I liked it. We need more review days with themes, although I don't think this was the best theme. :D

Ya. I'm not intr
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*

focus on... enjoying happy moments

558 Reviews

Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:56 pm
View Likes
erilea says...

JamesHunt wrote:I think having more themed review days would be amazing! The most recent one was fantastic, but I don't think three review teams should be used often (and four *cough Harry Potter cough* preferably never). Giving a review day a theme could also potentially increase the amount of participants.

How am I the only Pokémon fan here?

No, just two teams. Harry Potter, and Voldemort. Or Harry Potter and Percy Jackson. :evil:

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:22 pm
Sylar says...

I didn't participate :P :pirate3:
A SURPRISE PARTY

FOR ME

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-6cunaBd7A)

558 Reviews

Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:58 pm
View Likes
erilea says...

JamesHunt wrote:I think having more themed review days would be amazing! The most recent one was fantastic, but I don't think three review teams should be used often (and four *cough Harry Potter cough* preferably never). Giving a review day a theme could also potentially increase the amount of participants.

How am I the only Pokémon fan here?

No, just two teams. Harry Potter, and Voldemort. Or Harry Potter and Percy Jackson. :evil:

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:19 pm
Holysocks says...

wisegirl22 wrote:
writer88 wrote:It was pretty good. I liked it. We need more review days with themes, although I don't think this was the best theme. :D

Ya. I'm not interested in Pokemon. :)

I personally LOVE Pokémon! Well, OK, I used to... XP
100% autistic

558 Reviews

Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:27 am
View Likes
erilea says...

:P Not anymore, huh? I personally like Pikachu, Squirtle, the little seal, and a bunch of others. I also like Polywag, or something like that. And Oddish.

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:00 am
Holysocks says...

Oh yeah! I still have favorite Pokémon, but my friends and myself were more into them when we were younger. I love the idea of a Pokémon Review Day, sadly I wasn't able to participate though.
100% autistic

558 Reviews

Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:16 am
View Likes
erilea says...

Holysocks wrote:Oh yeah! I still have favorite Pokémon, but my friends and myself were more into them when we were younger. I love the idea of a Pokémon Review Day, sadly I wasn't able to participate though.

Oh, you weren't? Good that you weren't on Team Aqua. Lotsa competitiveness going on there. :D

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:12 am
RoxieRain says...

I am not a Pokemon fan therefore I didn't really understand nor did I care much for it. But I really like the idea of having themes for review days! I guess this is not much help but maybe make a poll for themes for review days with a couple ideas. :-)
-Roxie Rain

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:21 am
GreenLight24 says...

I enjoyed it. I'm a pretty big Pokemon fan (or used to be at least) so it came as a pleasant surprise. It didn't change the way I reviewed, but I definitely think having more themes like this in the future would be a great way to encourage further participation of all members on Review Days. :)
"My Wellspring of Wisdom told me so!"

-Victorique De Blois, Gosick.

Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink