39%
Other (please specify)
10%

Total votes : 262

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:49 am
TaliaSankEden says...

My pseudonym is Eden Curtis. My real name is long and extremely prone to mispronunciation.
Stay gold.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:11 am
Zolen says...

Zolen Delocus

A psudonym, if I ever got published work, I would rather my face and name be reasonably unknown, I would rather create a cartoonish or 3d modeled face for people to imagine me under if I had to give anything at all.

Also my real name is just like normal English words put together, and a middle name taken from the name of a angel, blah to that. (Strange since I have no British blood, but oh well.)
Last edited by Zolen on Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.

Random avatar

Reviews: 16
Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:15 am
Taxi says...

This is an interesting question. I imagine that I would be wise to go with a pseudonym simply because my name doesn't stand out that much. However I would prefer to use my real name if I ever got that far.

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:02 am
yubbies21 says...

Nicole Maleigh Gracems. It uses all the letters from my real name, they're just rearranged. :D
beep

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:37 pm
Kelpies says...

I would have to make up my own name I'm pretty sure. Yes my own name's fine but it would be really cool if I could make up something really cool.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:03 pm
Kelpies says...

Especially because my real name is in two movies and I do not fancy the nickname princess Fiona.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:48 pm
dianneece says...

I wanted to do my initials like J.K. Rowling or J.D. Salinger, but I wanted to remove any perceptions on my last name, not my first. So I guess I'm doing other, but it's still my intials: Dianne E.C.E.

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:23 pm
Evander says...

My penname is actually my username on here. Catchy, ain't it? Raven is my first name. I love moons, they look so cool. When Ricky and I where really little, he gave me the moon as a birthday gift. <3 I also like how stones look, skipping stones is awesome as well.
Hence the name.
All though, I might have an alternate one for different writing.
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:42 pm
View Likes
Sylar says...

Just my birth name possibly with the last name of my spouse . . . whenever they come along :P

Oh, here he comes now! 8)
A SURPRISE PARTY

FOR ME

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-6cunaBd7A)

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:52 pm
Alchemist says...

Pseudonim, I don't think a Serb guy would succeed in the wide wolrd if wiritng Fantasy stories, and I really, really don't write for Serbian people only. xD

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:32 am
kayfortnight says...

My birth name! I have a common name, first, last, and middle, but I'd still want my name to be on the book I worked so hard to create, y'know.

Plus, my first name may be common, but it has an uncommon spelling. Maybe if I was a popular author people would stop misspelling my name :)
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:43 am
Kendastic says...

I would go with a variation of pseudonym and initials. For example my name is Kendra Carole (last name) so I would do K. Carrie (last name)

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:06 am
NafaKitty says...

When (not if) I get published I'm using the pen name Tabitha Angel. :D

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:36 am
Vasticity says...

i'm going Samuel L. Jackson style
And the angel said unto him, “stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself.” But lo, he could not stop, for the angel was hitting him with his own hands.

802 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 802
Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:53 am
Dracula says...

My name is one of those normal names, if you know what I mean. If you want to get noticed, a good way to do so is by having a name that rolls of your tongue and can be easily remembered. Just like Cassandra Clare and Lemony Snicket, as some of your awesome people have said. :D
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin

The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.
— Patrick Star