A made-up name (pseudonym)
39%
Other (please specify)
10%

Total votes : 262

Reviews: 2
Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:44 pm
meetmisery says...

My first name is near impossible for people to pronounce correctly on the first try (it's pronounced Shan-tell for anyone interested) and I have always detested it even though I was named after a song.

I've used pen names on blogs such as:

Lilyanna Evans (I was 12)
Harley Lyons
Rose Crawfield
Dallin Lyons

The only ones that really hold significance for me are Harley because that was one of the options for my first name and Dallin I found online and Lyons is my mother's maiden name and I've loved it.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:14 am
TeaLeaf says...

This is difficult. I would go with my first name and my middle name and surname being initials. My surname is pronounced entirely differently to how it's spelt. Most people that I've met almost always get my middle name confused.
I'm very shy. Might not respond.

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:25 pm
Firepower13 says...

I think I'd use my initials, because I have an extra middle name so I have three initials and I like the way they sound.
If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Don't you have other things to do? Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned...... Tyler

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:40 pm
kingofeli says...

I use King of Eli for my regular novels and stuff, and Vladimir Grimm for the dark poetry and things
Feel free to just randomly message me, I get bored easily.

I'm a black, non-binary transgender boy, who is a Christian witch (tentative for now). I'm also a panromantic asexual. I sell poetry; contact me if you're interested in buying poems from me.

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:25 pm
Eldritch says...

Almost everyday I think of a "Made up name" for me!

I'm afraid, if i really start publishing my books with made up names (after another 33 years!), I'll forget those names myself. "Those" because i can't stick to one name for that long...Bad thing.

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:20 am
Pretzelstick says...

I love my real name and my last name is cool and common!
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

133 Reviews

Reviews: 133
Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:02 am
ShakespeareWallah says...

I'm going to use my own name, but not in the right order.

Reviews: 0
Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:19 pm
MistressScarlett2 says...

I like my first name, but it doesn't sound attention grabbing, as far as books go, and I do like my last name and middle, so probably something like Francesca, and my last name.
[b] There is nothing wrong with being creative, but you must be able to believe in yourself and know what you want to create.[/b] :wink:

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:16 am
catmuffin says...

I put down others because I would use Pseudonyms and initials. Like a fake firstname and it'll be in initials
Spread smiles like STDs :)

Your presence can give happiness. I hope you remember that.
— Jin, BTS