Total votes : 183

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Wed May 21, 2014 8:00 pm
Demeter says...

Well?
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

696 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 696
Wed May 21, 2014 8:10 pm
View Likes
Audy says...

I'm definitely a yay kind of person! You can't be a nay person all the time. If a random person approaches you with a million bucks and you're of the nay-ing habit?! Well you just lost a million bucks and regret hurts.

Now if a random approaches me with a bucket of slime, well... at least I got an experience out of it!

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Wed May 21, 2014 9:01 pm
Stormcrow says...

how do u make these Polls anyway? I would like to make one
Caleb Julius

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Wed May 21, 2014 10:40 pm
View Likes
Snoink says...

If it were, "YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111" I would totally pick that. However, that is not an option. So... when in doubt? Pat Buchanan.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Thu May 22, 2014 12:56 am
View Likes
Holysocks says...

I keep voting for Pat Buchanan, and honestly, I have no idea who the guy is! >.<
100% autistic

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Thu May 22, 2014 1:20 am
View Likes
wakarimasen says...

@Holysocks
From Wikipedia:
"Patrick Joseph "Pat" Buchanan (/bjuːˈkænɨn/; born November 2, 1938) is an American conservative political commentator, author, syndicated columnist, politician, and broadcaster. Buchanan was a senior advisor to American Presidents Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, and Ronald Reagan, and was an original host on CNN's Crossfire. He sought the Republican presidential nomination in 1992 and 1996. He ran on the Reform Party ticket in the 2000 presidential election."

Most of this is news to me. :P I don't like some of the things he has to say, but apparently, his name only is quite popular around here. Not sure why. :D

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Thu May 22, 2014 1:44 am
Holysocks says...

XD Thanks!
100% autistic

760 Reviews

Reviews: 760
Thu May 22, 2014 3:27 pm
ExOmelas says...

yaaaaaaaaaaay I only have one exam left!

What fools these mortals be!
William Shakespeare
A Midsummer Night's Dream

Who cares if one more light goes out?
Well I do.

Linkin Park
One More Light

621 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 621
Thu May 22, 2014 4:37 pm
View Likes
Rook says...

Confession:
Up till now (when I googled him and spelled his name wrong) I thought it was Pat Butchman. Not Bunchanan.
I'm pretty sure I will still call him that in my head.
And I think I always thought he was a famous actor, like Alan Rickman or something. o.O
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger.
To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!

-Elena Passarello, Animals Strike Curious Poses

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Thu May 22, 2014 6:41 pm
Ibounce says...

Omg Alan Rickman XD

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Thu May 22, 2014 8:35 pm
LordFabulous says...

What? who's pat?
Yes, I am extremely fabulous... You got a problem with that? :P

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Thu May 22, 2014 11:49 pm
View Likes
Snoink says...

Yes, but there's a joke to the whole Pat Buchanan thing!

In the 2000 United States presidential elections (oh my goodness... some of you weren't even born then!) there was this whole crazy business about how Florida's voting system wasn't good, and so there had to be this whole recount, etc. Something about a hanging chad and a butterfly ballot, etc. (Link explaining it in better detail than I have.)

ANYHOO. After the first election, there was this HUGE uproar about how supposedly there were tons of voters who had wanted to vote for Al Gore, but had voted for Pat Buchanan instead. At the time, Pat Buchanan was one of those third party candidates that really nobody cared for or talked about, except for those who were really politically savvy. So, many people were incredulous of this error (because who was Pat Buchanan anyway?!) and it was so random and silly that there were many people who made fun of this in comedy shows.

One of these comedy shows was Futurama, which Nate liked to watch! In the episode, "3ACV21: Future Stock", there was a part that went like this:

Mom: And now if Momcorp shareholders will cast their ballots.

[She selects "Yes" and the Momcorp vote goes up to 99.7% "Yes". Walt votes "Yes" and it changes to 99.8%. Larry votes and it changes to 99.9%. Igner has a little trouble.]

Igner: Um ... uh... [He votes and a new total for "Pat Buchanan" appears. Larry and Walt glare at him.] Uh, the ballot was confusing.

Mom: How about a hand recount?

Igner: OK. [She slaps him.] Ow!

Anyway. Trust me... it was funny at the time. XD
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

155 Reviews

Reviews: 155
Fri May 23, 2014 12:03 am
View Likes
Prokaryote says...

I learned something new today. Thanks, Snoink.

I've always voted Pat Buchanan because I genuinely like the man. Doesn't anyone still watch The McLaughlin Group?

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Fri May 23, 2014 4:58 am
Poopsie says...

nay sounds sw3ggy
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Fri May 23, 2014 5:31 am
View Likes
Nate says...

Snoink wrote:In the 2000 United States presidential elections (oh my goodness... some of you weren't even born then!)

Wait, are there active members now who were born in the 21st century?

Crikey.

You don't need to follow me! You don't need to follow anybody! You got to think for yourselves!
— Brian Cohen