The Royal Heist

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:58 am
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

The Plot

There's a rumour floating around Runeheim, about a vault impossible to break into that has a horde the size of a small country. The Asturian Royal Vault, deep within the Asturian Palace in Astyr--the Emperor's Summer Palace. It's protected by many magical and no-magical means, by hundreds of guards, including mages.

Seven criminals of varying backgrounds are hired by a Mysterious Client to break into this vault and retrive an undisclosed item from said vault. The Client sends them all to meet in a private room at a local pub where they left a small book. It outlines The Plan, which is set to be put into action during the Palace's annual Masquerade Ball. The group are to infiltrate the palace during the ball, make their way down to the vault, break into said vault and steal as much as possible. And then to haul ass out of there.

There's just one thing they didn't account for; the Noble catching them in the act and then deciding to join them. Or the consequences of accidentally breaking the palace's entire magical security system, releasing a dangerous being from it's confines deep within the palace catacombs.

The plan was to get in, steal the loot and get the hell out. But now they're being hunted. Will you survive an old fashioned heist gone wrong?

Map:

Spoiler! :

Character Sheet:

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b] (first and last, if possible)
[b]Age:[/b] (18+ please)
[b]Gender:[/b] (male/female/other)

[b]Role:[/b] Pyromancer, Dragon Rider, etc

[b]Appearance:[/b] (a brief appearance will work; you can include a picture)

[b]Personality:[/b]
[b][i] - Strengths:[/i][/b]
[b][i] - Weaknesses:[/i][/b]

[b]Magic:[/b] (if applicable)

[b]History:[/b] (brief history will work)

[b]Up For Love:[/b] (y/n, orientation?)

[b]Other:[/b] (anything that doesn't fit above, such as personal missions/goals, any secrets you might be keeping, etc.)

Cast:

Emlyn Pyrros (The Pyromancer) - claimed by @ScarlettFire
Dakota Lawrence (The Dragon Rider) - claimed by @InuYosha
Berwyn Adonis (The Noble) - claimed by @winterwolf0100
Emily Turner (The Lock Expert) - claimed by @HarryHardy
Lilian Wells (The Explosives Expert) - claimed by @Corvid
Tuilen Crackspirit (The Illusionist) - claimed by @Plume
Cyrin Bridger (The Mercenary)- claimed by @SilverNight
Starlice 'Lykia' Moreu (The Assassin) - claimed by @CyonetheStarbringer

Royal Heist is a part of The Universe, alternatively known as YWU, a collaborative writing universe. Click the link above to check it out!
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

"I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy..."
— Unnamed Girl from "Mean Girls"