Young Writers Society

The Rise from Tartarus

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:39 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

Arianna- Artemis

Its been a long time. Since anyone had called for my help. Zeus called for Almost everyone's help.

My brother probably didn't even know I was coming. I figured since I knew they were going to the Empire state building I would wait there.

I Sat On the receptionists desk and waited. Soft music filled the air. I saw them before they noticed me. All of them haven chosen More standout figures. I smiled at them lightly. I noticed what I like to call the 4 A's. My father, and Uncle... and Whose that?

I hopped up And walked to them. " Hello... its been forever Father, Uncle, brother, Ares, Aphrodite, Athena, Nike.... whose this?" I looked at one. He smelled off death, but not as bad as Hades. I watched them closely when none of them answered me. I sighed lightly.

"HELLO!?" I raised my voice annoyed. Apollo was in a conversation with Ares and Aphrodite. I got ticked off more until I heard one of them speak.

"I'm Thanatos. Sorry none of them are listening to you". I looked up to the voice. He was the guy from earlier. The one that smelt like death.

" Artemis... call me Arianna... Its nice to meet you Thanatos... I guess". I got a weird feeling in my stomach when I looked at him... Typical male...
I raised my hand to hit Apollo but stopped.

"Apollo... brother" I said in a cutie voice trying to get his attention.
He and the others looked at me.

WOW......

"OH! daughter! hello!". I stared at him. "Your not even supposed to be here Father... I mainly came for Uncle and My brother...."

He looked lightly offended.. I smiled at that. Men.... They're not all that bad.
I fallowed them through the building while talking with My brother, Ares and Aphrodite.

"Hey Aphro-".
"Venus". This woman.

"Venus... You know that we can smell you from like France right...?".

Ares Looked at me with... Anger. I just kept walking.
Love is love. Just flow with it and all will be happy. Also take a moment to smell the flowers my friends because thats all we need. ~Love your Bisexual Trans friend.

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:08 am
View Likes
LadyMysterio says...

Zeus-Zane

Zeus found himself rather lost in the background of what was happening, not something he rather liked. But it seemed Cronus had tapped into Aphrodites head. Not good.
Apollo was more or less freaking out about that, he also grudgingly admitted that they now actually NEEDED him. Of course, they did he was the king.

The sky was also darkening with Harpies Also not good.
He summoned his trident and channelled his energy to it. Face looking skyward in an effort to clear the harpies closing in.
Nothing. He was doing nothing.
"Darn you Cronus."

Harpies were gathering in the sky. Also not a good sign. Had Cronus sensed he'd come down? He hoped Olympus wasn't under direct attack.

Screaming had now filled the air. The mortals. This was getting worse by the second.

A yell broke through the screams. Hestia was talking. He smirked. Someone had gotten her mixed up with Hectate again, hadn't they?

The other gods started to move. Zeus pulled his trident out and made his way to the fount. Catching bits of worried conversation as he passed the other gods. Something about a safe place.
he scanned the sky, turning as he walked. It was, technically, asking, his duty to protect the other gods. though apollo would LOVE to argue otherwise.
The other gods filed into the empire state building. Zeus ended up being pushed to the back of the said file. He glared at Apollo, who gladly glared back. No respect

A whoosh of wind ruffled his hair, a harpie hovered behind them. He squinted, it was looking at Thanos. Thanos broke the gaze, and Zeus averted his eyes to the other harpies flying above.

They hadn't attacked yet. they could either mean they were waiting for somthing. Possibly Cornus, or, they went here for them. But that wouldn't make any sense.

A flurry of chatter rose up at the other end of the group. Zeus leaned out. Trying to catch a glimpse of what was happening. He spotted a woman walking by Ares, Artemis. Must have finally shown up.
I know my worth, anyone else opinion doesn't really matter
-Agent Carter

History repeats itself. First as tragedy, second as farce.
— Karl Marx