z

Young Writers Society

Alter Egos

364 Reviews

Reviews: 364
Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:00 am
View Likes
zaminami says...

To make it simple and easy for all of you simple-minded folk out there, we are all double-sided. I know that you don't want to admit it, but everyone has their fare share of twin-personality disorder. When you are happy one moment and angry in the next, for example. But that's only one.

However, in some people, it's stronger than most. One of those people: is you. You have two, or three, or even four sides to yourself, all as complicated as the next. But society shuns you, shuns your people. Therefore, you are sent to "The Abyss," otherwise known as The Purgatory, to pay for a crime that you couldn't help and exists in everyone anyway.

You believe that it's unfair and you realize that to be able to escape, you need to be one with the other side(s) of yourself and work together with everyone else to show people what they're really made of.

Character Slots:

1. @DemonGoddess -- Kara, Arak, and Nikola Tesla
2. @Lake -- Pollution, Lake, Jim Jimmerson
3. @emolemon -- Lemon, Shadow Voice
4. @Flumadiddle -- E.E., Grim
5. @Danni88 -- Marcia Nightvale
tartaglia, they/he lesbian.
i also go by skylar and reginald!
First member of the bio trio™.
victim of the writer’s block disease

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:58 am
LakeOfCancer says...

EXXXXXXXXXXXXXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME!? Well, then again, it did say to do it on the DT, but still, well, I am the owner of the other storybook, I can edit it there, so nvm!XD
If I had known I would die, I would've lived my life...

"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."

~Charlie Brown

Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero