z

Young Writers Society

The S.S.Y.W.S.

Random avatar

Reviews: 223
Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:08 am
Mathy says...

@ZeldaIsShiek quickly jumped over the bridge and over to @AlexOfLight's ship. The spirits of Courage and Wisdom were already there, and had been before @AlexOfLight had layed down the planks.

"Time manipulation," @ZeldaIsShiek articulated, "It's what those two are known for."
ZeldaIsSheik

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:14 pm
KaiRyu says...

KaiRyu paused for a moment. "Wait, dark magic? Oh, that must be @DemonGoddess ! Nothing to worry about there. Anyway, what's Yandere Simulator again? I could never grasp the concept of that!" She laughed and began to twirl her staff again, a nervous habit of hers.
Kai, I don't like this two-leg... Kaya mewed and gazed at Kai with her hair standing on end.
I know, Kaya. Bear with me, we'll figure something out... KaiRyu mewed back to her cat.
“So what? You're another person so of course you look different. What do you need to be ashamed for?” Ciel Phantomhive

"Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!" Bill Cipher

364 Reviews

Reviews: 364
Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:17 pm
zaminami says...

((Turning Ferruccio into an unnamed enemy))

The unnamed man laughs. "Who is this demon goddess you speak of?"
tartaglia, they/he lesbian.
i also go by skylar and reginald!
First member of the bio trio™.
victim of the writer’s block disease

561 Reviews

Reviews: 561
Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:13 pm
View Likes
Atticus says...

MJ's face fell. "You don't want me. I understand. Nobody's ever wanted me before." She took a slow step towards the edge of the boat. "I guess I'll be going now, but I really, really, really wish you would let me come back and help you." Another step. "It would be really, really, really nice of you." Another step. "I'm pretty sure I would be a great help." Another slow and drawn-out step. "You should really let me help you." A final step. "I guess I'll be going. You should really call me back and realize how helpful I would be."

@DemonGoddess groaned. "For the last time. I. Don't. Want. You."

"Well, they want you," @Saruka said bluntly. "They need you, DG. They're lost without you, and they're willing to pay a handsome price if you'll just return," she offered.

DG stopped in her tracks and turned. "A reward?"

"That's right," Saruka continued. "A reward bigger than you can imagine."

DG's face turned skeptical. "How do I know I can trust you?"

"Because it's your birthday, and lying to someone on their birthday will bring me bad luck," Saruka answered frankly. "So what do you say?"

DG sighed. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but... yes, I suppose I can help you."
[he/him]

"tiktok and giving children meth are my passions" ~ @ShadowVyper
"carinas long foretold chaos protege" ~ @veeren
"smol bean, future of chaos" ~ @carina

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:45 pm
Danni88 says...

((Is it too late to join? I was tagged ages ago))
Mmm, teatime. I fancy reviews and chips.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

Queen Danni of Awesomeland x

I am big enough to admit I am often inspired by myself.
— Leslie Knope