Young Writers Society

South Jefferson High

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:43 am
View Likes
HazelGrace16 says...

South Jefferson High School

Congratulations! On behalf of the faculty and staff of South Jefferson High School, it is with great pleasure that I welcome you to the 2017 and 2018 school year!

South Jefferson High School was founded over 85 years ago with the goal of creating a new age of learning for the lower class communities in our district. From an outward perspective Jefferson might appear just as that, but what really goes on behind the scenes is anything but picture perfect.

Jefferson is not renowned for its wealth or its academics, but what it lacks in funds it makes up for in passion. Second chances are the motto of Jefferson, and it's your job to take them.

Okay now that we’ve got all of the brochure nonsense out of the way let me tell you what's really going on.

There is nothing perfect or prissy about this school. We were all thrown in here for some reason whether that be financial, the law, or just dumb luck. It your job to choose what to do with that. You can make the best of it or you dont. Its up to you.

Starting out, you probably are asking what brings us all together? Well that's simple, first period homeroom with Mr. Westfall. A peculiar character in the least, but probably the best person you'll ever meet. It's the only place you'll find all walks of life in one room together. Most of the time at each other's throats. But that's the fun part isn't it? The perfect school for the imperfect. Has a nice ring to it huh?

Well I'll see you around. Welcome to South Jefferson.

Rules:
Spoiler! :
This is an SB built on real life drama for you to write almost anything- if you have a post you feel may either offend or make people uncomfortable please put a disclaimer before hand.

Keep the profanity tasteful. No dropping the f-bomb just because.

Romance is allowed but keep it pg-13 for the most part

No God modding characters without permission

Post regularly

Have fun :)

CP Template:
Spoiler! :
(I encourage you to push yourself out of your comfort zone and try something unexpected and new)

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Grade:[/b]
[b]How many years at school:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Hobbies and school activities:[/b]
[b]UFL? And Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Relationships: (Will be developed later once CP’s are admitted. You can also include NPC ones too)[/b]

"Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - The Imitation Game

Well, the only way to start is by starting
— AvantCoffee