z

Young Writers Society

Fantasy Mayhem

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:43 am
View Likes
WanderingCloud says...

It is like an ARENA where you can kill and defeat opponents from otherworlds.

No rules. No referee. No judges.

Survival of the fittest.

Must state your STRENGTHS and WEAKNESSES.

ANY kind of creature can enter as long as you are a participant.
Last edited by WanderingCloud on Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:28 am
WanderingCloud says...

Welcome to the Arena

A bearded man in his forties greated the newcomer of the Arena. In his black tuxedo, he gave a smile and a welcoming bow. "May you enjoy the fight for becoming the God of Everworld."

The imp gave him a shrug and continued to eat the leaf it was holding.

Reviews: 2
Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:23 am
View Likes
Ailurophile says...

THE IMP

When I was still a child I already had the mentality of a killer. My mother hated me. She called me names; a monster, a devil and a curse.

I was five.

I killed my own pet. He was a rabbit and he was cute. My mother liked him but I hated him. He stole my mother from me!

I was six.

I killed my own father. My mother was terrified of me. But no! She didn't understand me! I was only a child! I was envious of how much love he was receiving from everyone most especially from my mother.

I was seven.

My mother was set on getting rid of me. She abandoned me. Leaving me locked in a dark room fearing that I would have the ideas of killing her. And maybe she was right.

I was still seven years old.

I died. I died dreaming every night of how I would kill my own mother. And then the darkness engulfed my whole being.

I didn't how much time have passed.

I woke up terrified but then I saw my mother in front of me holding my pet rabbit.

"Why is this disgusting thing still alive?- I thought as I saw my old pet. Then I saw my mother smiling at me. She's smiling at me!

But didn't she hate me? Yes! SHE HATED ME! SHE KILLED ME!

And with a sudden impulse I picked up a piece of a sharp rock and I gathered all the strength that I could muster.

"Booogsh"- all I could see was blood but it didn't scare me. It was beautiful. "Hahahaha-HAHAHAHAHA" It was real.

I was eight.

I was standing in front of a firing squad. Each man staring at me with hesitations in their eyes. I could only laugh at them.

"Do you really think that you could erase my existence with this little toys?" - I thought it was funny. I was holding a leaf in my hand and I waved it at them in an attempt to irritate them. And it worked!

"Shut up, you devil spawn!" - they were angry but I was still laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHHA--" *baaaang*

And then they shot me without question. Me, an eight year old. I was just a young boy.

I was still eight years old.

They thought they've got rid of me. But they are wrong. I can never die ever since I was left behind in that dark room. I AM BACK. I was alive again and I have no intentions of dying again.

But suddenly everything went black.

I woke up in an unknown place with the same old leaf in my hands. A bearded man wearing a formal attire was in front of me.

And then he faced me saying "May you enjoy the fight for becoming the God of Everworld." After that he bowed at me with a smile plastered in his face.

I was supposed to feel terrified but unexpectedly I was not. With a mischievous smile in my face i shrugged my shoulders at him and then continued eating the piece of leaf that I was holding.

"I hope that you will have a happy and bloody journey!" - the man said.

But I couldn't care less for I was already trembling with excitement. I walked passed him and entered the arena. And all I could see was a crimson-dyed world.

“Can a magician kill a man by magic?” Lord Wellington asked Strange. Strange frowned. He seemed to dislike the question. “I suppose a magician might,” he admitted, “but a gentleman never could.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell