Ethereal Bacteria

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:05 pm
sheysse says...

Spoiler! :
phpBB [media]

The Story

Welcome to Sevena. This world is medieval, taking place many years ago. Sevena is just like Earth, but there is one major difference: Ethereal Bacteria.

They can be big or small. They can be dangerous or harmless. They give off a strange light and float around. Many do things which seem pointless to us. But we still live with them.

Most humans don't know much about them, and are thus very susceptible to the harmful ones. This is why you and I are Bacteria Hunters. We find the harmful ones, and help the people they are affecting.

Info

This is inspired by the anime Mushi-Shi. It is what all art and music used are from. However, it will have nothing to do with Mushi-Shi, so don't let not having seen the show stop you from joining.

Below is a guide to all known Ethereal Bacteria:
A Hunter's Guide to Ethereal Bacteria

You don't have to be a Hunter in this Storybook, but it is recommended.

This storybook will be organized like episodes, and they will be short. They will focus on primarily just one conflict, which will be resolved at the end.

Mushi-Shi music playing in the background is recommended! ;)

Rules

Violence is okay.
Sex is not.
Don't kill off main characters without permission.
If you aren't a Hunter, you must join the main cast as a normal human.
For now, one character only, but that may change in the future.
Don't feel like you need to read the whole Bacteria Guide. Its in alphabetical order, so you only need to find and read the relevant ones to the posts.
Try to be active. I understand that life can be hectic, so if you are going to be inactive for a time, just give me a heads up.
Have fun!

Character Template

Spoiler! :
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Up for Romance?:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Hunter or Not?:[/b]