z

Young Writers Society

Lost Moon (Somewhat Warriors)

Reviews: 3
Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:22 pm
Petalstar125 says...

A large black cat steps out of the shadows. "Welcome, new recruit..." You look around, confused. "Where am I?" The cat cuffs you over the ear. "Speak when spoken to!" You're still confused, but you think it best not to respond. "This is your new life."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to Lost Moon! It is a different take on the popular book series, Warriors by Erin Hunter. Here, it is survival of the fittest. There's no fresh-kill pile. It's each cat for themselves. There's a strict pecking order, however, and the Darkheart rules the group. Each cat has a warrior name, however this is not the Clans you're used to...There is no medicine cat, nor is there the normal heirarchy. If a cat cannot take care of themselves, they are thrown out. Of course, queens and kits are the exception.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RULES
1: No killing someone's character without permission
2: If your character has severe wounds for one reason or another, it must die! No immortals!
3: If a cat can't take care of itself, it must convince Nightblaze to let it stay, or be thrown out of the group
4: No powerplaying
5: Realistic cats only
6: Have fun!
Darkheart: Nightblaze
Right-paw: OPEN
Guards:
Hunters:
Omegas:
Queens:
Kits:
Hello! I'm new to the site and have started a Wolf Quest fanfiction. (it's an amazing download game) I may not finish it on this site, but I will almost certainly finish it elsewhere. I also started a storybook called Final Stand.

I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.
— Thomas Edison