z

Young Writers Society

Short Story Ideas!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:42 am
EscapeToNeverland says...

Okay now amazing as it is I have an english assigment were I need to write a short story. Now you ready for the nnoying part, it has a word limit of 1000 words. So because of this I'm stuck for ideas, I can only think of ideas that go on for way to long!

So if anyone could possibly help with some ideas I would thank you so very very very very very very very very very (well you get the idea) much! Anyway thank you for your time and I hope your day is full of joy! :)
Hey world! If you wanna talk, I'm here to talk.
I love to talk.... yeah I'm gonna stop before I accidently kill this little harmless box......

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:23 am
Odyssey says...

I have the best idea!!

Ok, so; there's a girl and her sisters trapped in a corner as this... creature attacks their parents. It sucks out their souls, and one of the sisters kills the creature in fear of it attacking her. In the end, the creature turns out to be their brother! So...

I think you see where this is going. You should really use your story, TJ! It's sooo good >.<

Anyway, um... maybe a sci-fi or fantasy story? What kind of... aim... are you going for?
★x★x★x★x★x★x★x★x★x★x★x★x★x★x★x★x★x★x★
┏------━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━------┓
xX I Love Animals, Nature, Alice Madness Returns,
Slenderman & lots of other things Xx
┗------━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━------┛
★x★x★x★x★x★x★x★x★x★x★x★x★x★x★x★x★x★x★

67 Reviews

Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:18 pm

A hardy ha ha!
You know I cant use it, my teacher wont let me for the last time!
But I figured it out already, I thought I told you yesturday. Sorry!
But anyway, it's gonna be hard isnt it.
But thanks, Hmmm might post the next chapter soon.....
I love to talk.... yeah I'm gonna stop before I accidently kill this little harmless box......

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:17 am
View Likes
yubbies21 says...

Why not a story about a nursery Rhyme? Just give it details and turn it into story format? I bet your teacher would love it!
beep

67 Reviews

Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:11 am

Thats a really good idea! Thanks!

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it.
— Christopher Darlington Morley