z

Young Writers Society

English Homework Help - Draft?

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:06 am
deathbyfire says...

Hey, okay so I know that I could post this as an actual story...but I don't really want to considering it's an assignment. I was wondering, however, if someone would be willing to read through my English assignment. It's a narrative, and I'm a bit unsure of what I think of it at the moment. It would be much appreciated if someone could give me tips and areas of improvement...along with just telling me whether it's completely useless! I don't really want to post the actual story for everyone to see, so if you are willing to 'draft/review' it, would you be able to reply to this and I will message you individually?

P.s. I am relatively new to YWS, so I wasn't really sure where to post this topic :/ So sorry if it shouldn't be here!

:)

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:08 am
yubbies21 says...

I wouldn't mind taking a look if it's not too late! I won't be in for the rest of the night, but I can take a look in the morning.
beep

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:54 pm
beeyaay says...

yubbies21 wrote:I wouldn't mind taking a look if it's not too late! I won't be in for the rest of the night, but I can take a look in the morning.

i like your signature! :D
Trendy by Dirah
The Crossroads
Cross your fingers and count to fun

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown