z

Young Writers Society

English Homework Help - Draft?

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:06 am
deathbyfire says...

Hey, okay so I know that I could post this as an actual story...but I don't really want to considering it's an assignment. I was wondering, however, if someone would be willing to read through my English assignment. It's a narrative, and I'm a bit unsure of what I think of it at the moment. It would be much appreciated if someone could give me tips and areas of improvement...along with just telling me whether it's completely useless! I don't really want to post the actual story for everyone to see, so if you are willing to 'draft/review' it, would you be able to reply to this and I will message you individually?

P.s. I am relatively new to YWS, so I wasn't really sure where to post this topic :/ So sorry if it shouldn't be here!

:)

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:08 am
yubbies21 says...

I wouldn't mind taking a look if it's not too late! I won't be in for the rest of the night, but I can take a look in the morning.
beep

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:54 pm
beeyaay says...

yubbies21 wrote:I wouldn't mind taking a look if it's not too late! I won't be in for the rest of the night, but I can take a look in the morning.

i like your signature! :D
Trendy by Dirah
The Crossroads
Cross your fingers and count to fun

Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places, you’re off and away!
— Dr. Seuss