z

Young Writers Society

Help with certain subjects available

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:33 pm
Anoia says...

So, I was thinking that I could start this topic so people can come and ask about subjects I can actually help them with?
I know about most subjects up to Y9, then I took Chemistry, Biology, Physics, English Lit., English Language, R.E., History, Textiles, Maths, Business Studies, I.C.T. and French at GCSE, although Business Studies, Textiles and I.C.T. were not my forte.
I am currently taking AS-levels in History, Geology, Chemistry, Biology and Critical Thinking.

So, if you need a hand with any of those, I'll see what I can do!

P.S. It might help to know that this is studying in England. :)
"What we're trying to do is to write cricket bats, so that when we throw up an idea and give it a little knock, it might...travel."

133 Reviews

Reviews: 133
Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:05 am
PiesAreSquared says...

Can you help with physics "A" level? (When I talk to people, instead of explaining a levels, I usually just say last year of high-school, about as accurate as possible, since "A" levels can be done in one year, my brother did it)
The moment you say that one set of moral ideas can be better than another, you are, in fact, measuring them both by a standard, saying that one of them conforms to that standard more nearly than the other. C. S. Lewis

I used to be ZLYF

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:41 am
sabradan says...

I study history at the postgradate level at St Andrews. I'm part of the mediaeval history department and focus on Byzantines/late antiquity. So I can offer help for history subjects up to the middle ages. (Don't ask me about renaissance/reformation stuff or later. Because I won't know).

I'm not on much, but if you send me a PM wiht specific problems, I'd be glad to help.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

Stories don't end because you stopped paying attention.
— SJ Whitby