z

Young Writers Society

Essay trouble

Reviews: 0
Mon May 23, 2011 8:46 pm
View Likes
jrauthorintraining says...

So today my Language Arts teacher gave us an assignment to write an essay about whatever we want. It can't be fiction or anything made up, it all has to be based on fact. I usually write all the time, thoughts start filling my head and I write write write! Except for some reason i'm having trouble thinking of anything so please does anyone have any ideas? :roll:

Random avatar

Reviews: 5
Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:08 pm
View Likes
ire123 says...

hmmmm...mabye writers block??????i think what would help is talking a short walk observing the things around you...itll help by you not stressing over thinking of something great in a short amount of time...think of the things you love to do jot it down mabye you like fishing write a story about that...but it is also important to think about your audience as well would a great fishing thriller intrest them or put them in a coma(lets hope not)make characters they can relate to and sometimes people even base characters off of real people(family, and friends)...i hope i was helpful good luck.

Reviews: 0
Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:10 pm
jrauthorintraining says...

thank u! U were a great help!!! The creative juices r flowing hahaha :smt002

Please immediately cease and desist from offering Bob any more coffees with peppermint sprinkles. Thank you.
— SilverNight