z

Young Writers Society

Canterburry tales

Reviews: 0
Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:12 pm
mkayd25 says...

i need help writing a 20 line poem about one of the characters or their stories! its a lit project due.... soon!
"when i let go of what i am, i become what i may be"

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:29 pm
Apple says...

I think this is the wrong forum for that, Mkay. BUT, I do have a thread that can help if you're still in need of help. Poetry Database works well. It allows you to see all the other poetry thing-o's you need! :D

Hope that helps.

PS> You also might what to find someone who actually knows what Canterburry Tales is. Because I'm stumped. :lol:
I spy!

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:35 pm
View Likes
Octave says...

*moved from Double-Trouble Writing Huddle to Homework Help* :mrgreen:
"The moral of this story, is that if I cause a stranger to choke to death for my amusement, what do you think I’ll do to you if you don’t tell me who ordered you to kill Colosimo?“

-Boardwalk Empire

Love, get out of my way.

Dulcinea: 2,500/50,000

Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners