Young Writers Society

Environmentally friendly foods vs. regular

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:27 am
View Likes
AspiringAuthorA..M. says...

I have several bloody assignments due tomorrow! *Cringes*

Does anybody know of any good websites on where I can find a comparison of environmentally friendly foods vs. regular foods? :?

You know, like prices and such, and how it benefits the Earth. :P
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26

547 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 547
Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:45 am
captain.classy says...

No idea, but I do know that the new Sunchips bags are biodegradable. Woo!

182 Reviews

Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:53 am

Ah, yes, that item will definitely take one thing off my list. Now I just have three days worth of food to compare. Technically this was due today, but I can always turn it in for a lower grade. Oh well, I'm currently sitting with an A in Advanced Placement Environmental Science. :P
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”

547 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 547

182 Reviews

Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:57 am
View Likes

As long as it doesn't involve mathematics, it's all good. :P I've never liked math, funny how I have a high A in it too. Usually I just slide through with a low C. :lol:

"Who am I? I'm just a writer. I write things down. I walk through your dreams and invent the future."
— Richard Siken