z

Young Writers Society

Thesis Statement

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:56 pm
View Likes
PhoenixBishop says...

I have to write about how three pieces of advice helped me or hindered me. I'm not sure how to create a thesis statement for this. This is what I have so far.

Many people will give advice throughout a persons life and I’m no exception. I have had many people come to me and give me advice about something. Some of it has been inspirational and has motivated me to do things, some of it has been so ridicules that I hope the person wasn’t serious, and others have been neutral and I still don’t know what to do with them. Life brings a mixed bag of such advice that you either ignore or use to better you self, but it’s tough to sort through the endless abyss of quotes and sayings.
This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

Death~

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:52 pm
baron.vrinda says...

i really like your thesis..
i agree with you. :smt001
Enjoy every moment of your life; you never know when it might come to an end...

More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes