z

Young Writers Society

Love story (english homework)

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Mon May 18, 2009 10:28 am
grimy89098 says...

heya,
well i've got to write a love story (doesn't matter how long, it could be 5 sentences or 5 pages and it really wouldn't matter) for english, we're doing shakespear's romeo and juliet at the moment so the teacher wants us to write one, but it has to have 1) a priest, 2) potions or magic, and 3) someone has to die. And as usual, i have no ideas :roll:
does anyone have any ideas for the story? it would help alot :D
I have the memory of a goldfish,
The attention span of a squirrel,
But the mind of a WRITER... or a psychopath, one or the other.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Mon May 18, 2009 7:46 pm
View Likes
Rosendorn says...

[spoiler]Love potion used, noticed by a priest, user dies.[/spoiler]

There you go.

Hope that helps!

~Rosey
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

Reviews: 3
Tue May 19, 2009 7:39 am
View Likes
AlexMc says...

Listen to the song 'Love Story' by taylor swift and fit that stuff into there somehow =P
I will never let you fall,
I will stand up for you forever.
I will be there for you through it all,
Even if saving you sends me in heaven.
~ Your Guardian Angel - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

69 Reviews

Reviews: 69
Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:49 am
youreit says...

Maybe someone could fall in love with the priest (forbidden love!), and they start meeting in secret, but someone finds out and poisons him and he dies. I don't know. I'm just randomly pulling from my imagination. Hope this helps! (By the way, if you do end up using this idea, post it and PM me. I'd love to see how it turns out!) Also, if you need any help with anything else or maybe even some clarification on this idea, PM me!
I smile, because I'd rather have laugh lines than a perma frown. :)

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:48 am
LilyJamey says...

If your teacher's anything like mine, she would like this plot.

A girl falls in love with a page who gave her a love potion. They plan to marry, but the priest they confide in tells the girl's parents. Turns out the priest is a phony and wants to marry the girl. The father kills both the priest and page, and the girl is cured of the spell.
Got YWS?

220 Reviews

Reviews: 220
Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:17 pm
View Likes
Sleeping Valor says...

Umm... The priest is a young one (just finished his training) and returns home to see for the first time his first love (the girl) but she's married to an ass (arranged marriage). Blinded by his love he concocts a potion to kill the husband. But it turns out the girl was actually in love with her husband (despite him being a jerk) and she is distraught. So the priest has to confess what he did and she hates him. The end.

Or something like that. =P
I'm like that song stuck in your head; I come and I go, but never truly dissapear.

And apparently I also write a blog.

Random avatar

Reviews: 11
Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:11 pm
View Likes
Exialac says...

Shady priest sells potions as a side job. Man falls in love with girl. Requests love potion. 10 years later man comes back to priest depressed. Turns out that the love was lust and now he has moved on. Man requests death potion. The catch? Death potion is triple the amount paid for the love potion....a violin plays in the background :P Damn talking/writing like Rosarch is so cool. Sorry :P
Nostalgia is like a grammar lesson. You find the present tense and the past perfect.

A Prince of Darkness Is a Gentleman
— William Shakespeare