Master_Yoda says...

Interviewee’s Details:

Name ( could be pseudonym):
Date of Birth :
Place of Birth :
Racial Grouping :
Educational Qualifications :
No. of Dependents :

1. Who at this stage is the most important person in your life and why?

2. What would you regard as the most negatively stressful experience in you life?

3. How did or does that experience impact you negatively?

4. Who or what do you think was or is the main cause of your past or present distress?

5. Explain how is that person(s) or situation a cause of your past or current distress.

6. How do you manage or prevent your stress levels from becoming unbearable?

7. Who do/did you share your stressful experiences(s) with and why?

8. Do you have a strong , positive relationship with someone? If so , describe it , if not , provide an explanation.

9. Other than being given advice , mention any other two characteristics of a positive relationship.

10. Do you intend on making significant changes in your life within the next twelve months? If yes , what change would that be? If not , provide a reason.

11. Which one of the following factors do you think worry or stress you often?

a. YOUR AGE
b. YOUR GENDER
c. YOUR EMPLOYMENT STATUS
d. YOUR COUNTRY
e. YOUR HEALTH
f. NONE OF THE ABOVE

Thanks for your help!
#TNT

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
-- Robert Frost

I review your reviews: viewtopic.php?f=188&t=94522

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:47 am
View Likes
J_Fang says...

(EDIT: Sorry didn't notice the sub-header, hopefully you can use this, if not sorry for wasting the space)

Name ( could be pseudonym):
Date of Birth : 12/04/1983
Place of Birth : Bowling Green, KY
Nationality : USA
Racial Grouping : Caucasian
Employment Status : Employed
Educational Qualifications : Bachelor of Arts Degree
No. of Dependents : 0

1. Who at this stage is the most important person in your life and why?

Me: Not being selfish, but other than my roommate I have no one else around.
I've come to the point in my life where I really need to get moving on what I need/want to do and the only way to do that is to focus on myself which I typically don't do.

2. What would you regard as the most negatively stressful experience in you life?

Work...

3. How did or does that experience impact you negatively?

It causes an overabundance of stress. From personal stress to stress dealing with money.

4. Who or what do you think was or is the main cause of your past or present distress?

Myself. I didn't take enough responsibility when I finished college and as a result I ended up putting myself in this situation.

5. Explain how is that person(s) or situation a cause of your past or current distress.

Due to my poor choices I deal with wealthy people all day long that look down on me for my current employment (with a few exceptions) and they take out their anger and/or frustrations on me, which has only gotten worse with the economic downturn.

6. How do you manage or prevent your stress levels from becoming unbearable?

I started smoking as a form of self-medication, which is actually one of the main reasons most men start smoking as I'm to understand (By the way, it's a bad idea). Also I play pen and paper Role Playing Games's and video/pc games.

7. Who do/did you share your stressful experiences(s) with and why?

Typically my best-friend and roommate. We have the same job and thus go through the same experiences. I also share it with a close friend of mine who happens to be a psychologist so that works out well.

8. Do you have a strong , positive relationship with someone? If so , describe it , if not , provide an explanation.

In the terms of friendship absolutely. My best-friend & roomate. We've had a lot of similar experiences and we just *click*. Despite the fact that we spend 90% of every waking moment within close proximity to one another, we rarely argue and we are each others "crutches" personally and financially.

9. Other than being given advice , mention any other two characteristics of a positive relationship.

a. The other person is willing to help you as much as you are them if not more and visa versa.

b. You have to have some differences in order to cause at least a minimal amount of conflict, it keeps things interesting.

10. Do you intend on making significant changes in your life within the next twelve months? If yes , what change would that be? If not , provide a reason.

Yes. Hopefully I'll change my financial and employment situation.

11. Which one of the following factors do you think worry or stress you often?

f. NONE OF THE ABOVE (realtionship status, or current non-existance of)

herb did your phone get the stomach bug too
— pearmint