z

Young Writers Society

Editorial Ideas.

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:28 am
Incognito says...

I have an issue unfortunately.
It seems that I am stuck with not knowing what I should do for my editorial. We are working with persuasive writing, and this editorial is a big part of our mark. I need to get a topic and write my personal oppinion on the matter and try to persuay people so join me using Ethos, Logos, and Pathos. I am unbearably stuck. There is no real subject that I feel passionate about.
Do any of you have an idea for my poor ravaged mind?

~Incognito
'Everyone is entitled to be stupid, some just abuse the priviledge.'

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:55 pm
Flux says...

[colore=indigo]Hey, friend! Yes, that project. Isn't it just horrid? Anyways, I sat out during Ethan's presentation of Brisingr so me and Michele were talking and working about on our Editorials.

I, too, had no idea what to do because you-know-who was doing Horse slaughterhouses, and that sucks because I, too feel strongly about that subject. so I chose to do something about Gifted learning and how the idea is demeaning to children who can barely squeeze by with a passing grade.

Try choosing something that just bothers you in general. I don't feel too strongly on this subject, but I just chose it because its a pet-peeve of mine. Maybe do something about gender differences. How females don't get a good rep sometimes. Like, you know how females don't get paid as much as males when they're doctors? Try doing something like that, something that bugs you.

Hope it helps a bit!

LaReina!
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.

Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth."

-- Oscar Wilde

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:57 am
Incognito says...

I should do one about you because you bug me! Just Kidding~

I will have to try to think of something that bugs me. I think I may go into the civilian part of Afghanistan. Most people barely think about those people who are being pushed out of their homes, becing abused and slaughtered. I may do that, I may not.

~Incognito
'Everyone is entitled to be stupid, some just abuse the priviledge.'

pain is that feeling when you are feeling hurt, but it never goes away leaving me hurt. oh it hurts.
— Dragonthorn