z

Young Writers Society

Editorial Ideas.

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:28 am
Incognito says...

I have an issue unfortunately.
It seems that I am stuck with not knowing what I should do for my editorial. We are working with persuasive writing, and this editorial is a big part of our mark. I need to get a topic and write my personal oppinion on the matter and try to persuay people so join me using Ethos, Logos, and Pathos. I am unbearably stuck. There is no real subject that I feel passionate about.
Do any of you have an idea for my poor ravaged mind?

~Incognito
'Everyone is entitled to be stupid, some just abuse the priviledge.'

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:55 pm
Flux says...

[colore=indigo]Hey, friend! Yes, that project. Isn't it just horrid? Anyways, I sat out during Ethan's presentation of Brisingr so me and Michele were talking and working about on our Editorials.

I, too, had no idea what to do because you-know-who was doing Horse slaughterhouses, and that sucks because I, too feel strongly about that subject. so I chose to do something about Gifted learning and how the idea is demeaning to children who can barely squeeze by with a passing grade.

Try choosing something that just bothers you in general. I don't feel too strongly on this subject, but I just chose it because its a pet-peeve of mine. Maybe do something about gender differences. How females don't get a good rep sometimes. Like, you know how females don't get paid as much as males when they're doctors? Try doing something like that, something that bugs you.

Hope it helps a bit!

LaReina!
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.

Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth."

-- Oscar Wilde

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:57 am
Incognito says...

I should do one about you because you bug me! Just Kidding~

I will have to try to think of something that bugs me. I think I may go into the civilian part of Afghanistan. Most people barely think about those people who are being pushed out of their homes, becing abused and slaughtered. I may do that, I may not.

~Incognito
'Everyone is entitled to be stupid, some just abuse the priviledge.'

The adjective should reinvent the noun.
— Leslie Norris