z

Young Writers Society

Do you think this is a good book review?

198 Reviews

Reviews: 198
Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:09 am
View Likes
Dreamworx95 says...

It's for my English class. I read the Maximum Ride series and I'm doing my project on it. We were asked to include a review with our posters. Do you think this needs work?

“I made one of my famous snap decisions, the kind that everyone remembers later for being the stupidest dumb-butt thing they ever saw or else the miraculous saving of the day.” For Max and her family, life is always about being on the run – or rather, on the fly. Max, Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Angel and the Gasman are your average American kids. They’re nice and smart and funny, but there’s one small difference between them and every other kid in the world: they all have wings, and a few extra superpowers. The Maximum Ride series by James Patterson tells the thrilling story of six winged kids on the run from mad scientists, while subtly tying in the importance of stopping global warming. If you like anticipatory, action packed adventures, Maximum Ride is an electrifying series that will have you at the edge of your seat from start to finish.

Thanks!

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:09 am
View Likes
Snoink says...

This is a lovely synopsis! Does your teacher want more of a synopsis or an analyzation of the work? Because it's a lovely little synopsis. ^^
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:58 am
fluteluvr77 says...

Well, it isn't really the length that matters. Does your teacher want a review or a synopsis? This is an excellent summary of the book. However, if you want to review it, I would add a little more opinion. For example, what you thought of the different characters. Anyway, I wouldn't think it needs too much work. :)
Love is the answer to life yet the slowest form of suicide.
Love is a paradox.
And that's why we love it.

Got YWS?

No one is perfect; not even your reflection.
— Chalkboard Words