z

Young Writers Society

Business Studies O.o

461 Reviews

Reviews: 461
Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:59 pm
GingerLizzy says...

Okay, so I know how to do them, sort of, but in some places my mind goes blank and I think - How the heck do you get that number?!

I've asked my teacher and she's explained it, but I don't think it's helping all too well. Anyone have any idea about Business Studies - Senior Year [Year 11]? Any acts or anything about profit and loss accounts that you think might help?

Many thanks.
Worship the ginger monkey :) aaand join my new group!

Oh, and enter my new contest!

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:24 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

I'd like to help, but we were never given the option to take Business Studies. What sort of things do you do?

Just a random question *stops hijacking thread*
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

461 Reviews

Reviews: 461
Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:27 pm
View Likes
GingerLizzy says...

We do stuff like profit and loss [obviously ^^] and then taxes, interest, banks and loans. Really it's mainly accountancy, we watch how businesses work and then how they deal with the money they spend and deal with.

I regret taking it to be honest, as I didn't realise you have to be good at Maths.

Although, I must be doing something right, as I got an A* for my coursework portfolio.

O.o
Worship the ginger monkey :) aaand join my new group!

Oh, and enter my new contest!

how can i live laugh love in these conditions
— Orion42