z

Young Writers Society

Thoughts on College Portfolios?

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:28 pm
Dream Deep says...

... well, you know the spiel. No guidance counsellor, flying blind, so on. ^_~

Pros and I managed to survive the college application, but seem to have a particular penchant for doing things backwards. Our college portoflios lie around in scraps and pieces, unorganized.

Would anyone happen to know of the more university-friendly ways to set up your portfolio? Or is it as simple as it sounds, find a folder-binder and clip all your seemingly important papers in it.

Thanks very much for any thoughts. ^_^

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:02 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Well, I'm not sure how college portfolios go, but I have to do portfolios for school as an English final. It would depened on what your topics are. Give me those and I could help.
I will always fight back, no matter what.

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:36 pm
Leja says...

I've got to do the college thing when I go back to school this year. So when I find out, I'll let you know. :D

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:44 pm
Via says...

Hm. I didn't even have a portfolio.

*dances away, knowledgeless*
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:16 pm
Dream Deep says...

Ah well, thanks you three. ^_^ The comments are much appreciated, either way.

Pie: Oh, I know how to do portfolio's for school and finals, I was just rather wondering if there were any additional steps when one was approaching a university...

Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink