z

Young Writers Society

tutors

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:53 pm
Mickiemoo says...

my mum wants to get me a private tutor, well she already has, for english, because she thinks im better than they ar eseeing at the schooll, i think its good, but im not sure about it, iv gotta write 1 chapter of a harry potter spin off, and i dont know what to do, please give me some help, do you think private tutors are a good idea, and i nee dsome help witht the story

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:27 pm
Snoink says...

Ooo, a Harry Potter spin-off? That sounds fun!

Yeah, if you can visit a private tutor, do it. They can help you quite a bit with your endeavors, even if it's just a brain-storming session. :D

As far as the Harry Potter spin-off? What if your school suddenly got magical powers? Write about that! :D
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:08 pm
Mickiemoo says...

wow thats agood idea, i was just thinking about you know, a letter, youve been accepted at... like harry potter, thats a good idea, i think ill use that, ill post it on here, when I write it! thanksxxxxx

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:49 am
View Likes
Mr. Everyone says...

a fun harry potter spin off would be.... what about an alternate ending to the 6th book!... i think tutors are fine, good luck with that chapter =)happy reading(=
~Everyone~

=) *wave*

"You may deem me romantic, my dear sister, but I bitterly feel the want of a friend."
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein