z

Young Writers Society

English homework - need help!

Reviews: 1
Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:54 pm
x-Jammie-x says...

I need to write a 8 - 10 verse ballard for thursday and i have to do it about moving schools.

but i have no idea how to start it! any ideas? :(

ps. thanks in advance
Last edited by x-Jammie-x on Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<a>Visit My Website</a>

171 Reviews

Reviews: 171
Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:18 pm
View Likes
lexy says...

moving schools? What a boring subject.
Try linking ideas of the contrast.
Say that one is nice and one is nasty and be really descriptive.

Honestly, you'll be fine, xxx
lexy
When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself. - Peter O'Toole

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:27 pm
xlilxzox says...

try writing one line about the old one, and one about the new one...maybe like this...
...Friends waiting in the hallways,
...Bullies chasing me always...
Idunno, u probably think its rubbish, dont worry if u dont like it, just trying to help! lol
xxxxx
When one door closes...another one opens...I think I've gone through ALL the doors in the world...

You say tomatoe i say tomato...?
I say potatoe you say potato...?
I say date you say...? Yes

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:51 am
View Likes
Mr. Everyone says...

you should go fiction with it make the schools interesting make one school on one planet where everything is chocolate and the other like a wizard school for example just to spice things up and make it easier to pull the creativity out of bordom
~Everyone~

=) *wave*

You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling