z

Young Writers Society

Essay help

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:29 am
Redbox275 says...

Hello,
I am writing an essay based on Albert Camus' The Stranger. I already written the entire essay, but I am afraid my idea is misinterpreted. Here is the introductionary paragraph.

The Stranger by Albert Camus the protagonist, Meursault, is iconic for his apathetic nature. Despite his indifferent attitude, Meursault values and finds comfort in Marie and the ocean. In part 2, however, Camus removes these pleasures, which drives Meursault to realize the great value of Absurd. Through the motif of water and Marie, Camus characters Meursault to develop and promote the idea of the Absurd.

498 Reviews

Reviews: 498
Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:26 am
Que says...

Howdy! I just read l'Étranger a month or two ago, it still feels more recent than that. I'd be happy to help, but I'm not quite sure what you think might be misinterpreted, or what you want to do about it?

Upon reading your paragraph, I did think that the 'Absurd' bit is a little unsupported. Unless those reading the essay know what 'Absurd' is, a brief explanation in the introduction could clear up some misconceptions. I'm not sure if that's what you meant by misinterpretations, but that's what came to my mind.

Feel free to talk to me about it more if you want!
Est-ce que vous parlez français?

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:43 am
Raelyn says...

I am writing a world history essay:( tis not going well

"While we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one."
— Albus Dumbledore