z

Young Writers Society

Drama Assessment

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:08 am
Seraphinaxx says...

So I've got my first Drama assessment in a little under two weeks and was wondering if anyone has any tricks to help remember lines?
Review for a review :)

Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it and it will never be used to hurt you. Tyrion Lannister, Game of Thrones

802 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 802
Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:11 am
View Likes
Dracula says...

1. Draw a star or some sort of symbol on the back of your hand. Have your script or anything you need to remember on you at all times.

2. Whenever you see the star go over your lines. It doesn't matter if you get the script out and read through the whole thing or just go over what you already know for a minute. Just make sure you go over your lines every time you see the star on your hand.

3. Hopefully you'll look at your hand so many times that you'll remember every little word! :D
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin

802 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 802
Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:11 am
Dracula says...

Apologies if that advice came too late. :p

I hope you did well.
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:11 pm
Seraphinaxx says...

Thanks for the help :)
I've already passed the assessment I asked this question for, but I've got three more, each getting more lines, this year, so I'll definitely try this out for them.
Review for a review :)

Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it and it will never be used to hurt you. Tyrion Lannister, Game of Thrones

Poems were like people. Some people you got right off the bat. Some people you just don't get - and never would get.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe