z

Young Writers Society

Memorizing Geometry Formulas?

89 Reviews

Reviews: 89
Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:51 am
Amnesia says...

Honestly i am failing in Geometry because although i know most of the formulas i tend to use them the wrong way and mostly on the wrong problem i need someone to help me memorize when i should use what problem. Thanks <3
I want a Harry Potter reboot with Benedict Cumberbatch as all the characters~~Mem
<3 Formerly Remembrance <3

This page supports the LGBTQ community

557 Reviews

Reviews: 557
Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:11 am
Ventomology says...

Geometry was actually my best subject in math! Which formulas exactly did you need help with? Is it circles and tangents? Triangle theorems? Tangent, sine, and cosine?
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley.
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone
surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:16 pm
Monsters says...

There is only one trick to math. You have to practice and pay very close attention to details. With these two tips I got myself through basic math, geometry, algebra then college algebra, trig, calc 1 through 3, physics, discrete mathmatics ect. The only thing you can do other then that is understand why you are doing it and what it all means.

For equations it is really easy. Most people mess up on not including the () every time you substitute a value into a variable for example; x^2 where x=-3 is the same as (-3)^2 not -3^2. One answer is -9 and the correct answer is 9.

Although, it is impossible to know where you are going wrong when you don't walk us through the problem.

Poetry is like a bird, it ignores all frontiers.
— Yevgeny Yevtushenko