z

Young Writers Society

Writing A Book

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:50 am
sheh2013 says...

I need ideas for a book to write. Please help.

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:15 am
View Likes
AttackOfTheFlash says...

Writing doesn't work like that. You've got to find your own ideas!
Is finding an idea easy? Sometimes it isn't. Sometimes an idea will randomly spark your imagination, and other times it takes a while for it to develop.
There is a saying that goes "Write the book you want to read." It has truth to it!
Another option would be "adopting" a novel idea from the "adopt a novel" thread (it's somewhere around here).
Good luck!
Are you living or simply existing?

Random avatar

Reviews: 2
Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:38 pm
yusraali says...

You are a writer, create your own ideas! Spark the interest based on inspiration, or let your mind run wild and let it take over from there! Even if you're just a beginner or a best selling author, everyone has the ability to write. Think about the most amazing storyline you'd want to read if you had a chance, and just follow it! Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:17 am
MRHILL92 says...

Writing comes from the heart. There's no describing that feeling when you first put pencil to paper and scribble these thoughts racing through your mind. Or, your fingers tapping against the keyboard. You just write what comes to mind.

Once you get better at grammar, metaphors, imagery and other great writing techniques, start to brush up on some social issues that's going on in the world. Educate yourself, familiarize yourself with different cultures. Be diverse, be a writer, be you.

Have fun writing.

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:10 am
Burrow says...

It is easy, it doesn't need to be any good, you just need to start writing about a guy or girl, and her thoughts, her actions, and slowly a plot forms, and bam you are writing a book. Remember you can always go back and change things.
“The end of suffering does not justify the suffering, and so there is no end to suffering, what a mess I am, I thought, what a fool, how foolish and narrow, how worthless, how pinched and pathetic, how helpless."

~Extremely loud and incredible close

You must believe in free will; there is no choice.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer