z

Young Writers Society

English not mother language

Reviews: 0
Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:16 am
Sariel says...

Hi everybody :) I really need some tips on how to write english novels and stories :)
I never had English in school but would really like to learn the best way to write on English. Really hope some of you have some ideas to help me :)

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:25 am
View Likes
Holysocks says...

Hey, Sariel! Welcome to the family!

Your English seems pretty good, just keep writing and you'll improve! c: Also if you post your work on the site, you should get some feedback and most likely people helping you with your English- but if for some reason you aren't getting the help that you'd like, let me know and I'll try to give you a hand!
100% autistic

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:51 pm
View Likes
reikann says...

Hi! The best way to improve with any language, English or other, in what I've heard reported and experienced is sheer exposure. If you can read a lot of English books and writing and listen to English television and music, you should improve. There's no magic solution, but reading is a great place to start. Good luck!

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:12 pm
ahad says...

Nice Post G
Marry

Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus