z

Young Writers Society

Native Spanish Speakers?

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:17 pm
HostofHorus says...

Para mi clase en Español, es necesario que hable con un hablante nativo de Español cada dos semanas. Necesito un amigo por correspondencia. No conozco nadie que es un hablante nativo de Español.

En ingles...

My Spanish class requires that I speak with a native Spanish speaker for an hour once every two weeks. Unfortunately, I don't know any native Spanish speakers, so I thought I'd come to this wonderful community and see if anyone fits the bill. It can be informal and be about anything; literature, life, culture, politics :D. It could be via Discord, Skype, a Steam game or something else entirely, doesn't matter. We could even just read a book together or something. Basically, I just need a sort of pen-pal. Let me know if you're interested :)
HostofHorus Author, Poet, Dreamer, and Expressionist.
http://JRSStories.com
Stories Poems © As of January 1st 2014

Need a review? Feel free to ask me! :)

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:24 am
SaveDodosNopeTooLate says...

@Machupicchu14 read this if you haven't already. :)
"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." ~ Robin Williams

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:34 am
View Likes
Machupicchu14 says...

Thanks for telling me!
Im originally from spain @HostofHorus. Send me a pm if you are intetested. I would be happy happy help you.
"I'd rather sink trying to be different, than stay afloat like everyone else"~SRK~

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:00 am
HostofHorus says...

Machupicchu14 wrote:Thanks for telling me!
Im originally from spain @HostofHorus. Send me a pm if you are intetested. I would be happy happy help you.

I was able to get by and I've graduated now :) But I'd still be totally open to chatting every once in a while. I wanna be better with Spanish.
HostofHorus Author, Poet, Dreamer, and Expressionist.
http://JRSStories.com
Stories Poems © As of January 1st 2014

Need a review? Feel free to ask me! :)

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
— Solomon Short