z

Young Writers Society

Which prison setting?

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:30 am
Alpha says...

Which prison setting should I chose for a book I'm planning to write?

The top security prison fits the best in:
1. An island in the Bermuda Triangle location (any suggestions on how to get there?)
2. A deserted undiscovered island in ...(where? in the USA, please)
3. You suggest!
If you choose 2 or 3, please choose a location or island that takes a long time to get to. (starting point: CIA HQ)
Please help me with this!
Thanks a lot, :D :D
Alpha

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:46 pm
ShadowKnight155 says...

A secret underground prison built under a small town in some random state(ie, not California, New York, Texas, Virginia or Ohio). Maybe Arkansas(don't here much from there), Colorado(untouched mountains?), South Dakota( gota' be somewhere there for a high security prison).

I like underground things...
By nature, all language is flawed.

"Peace cannot be kept by force, it can only be achieved by understanding," - Albert Einstein

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:41 am
Alpha says...

ShadowKnight155 wrote:Maybe Arkansas(don't here much from there)

Yeah... I thought of that.
It's pretty scary, it's where Al Capone went bonkers...
Thanks for your opinion! (I also considered underground locations, but they aren't my specialty...
Alpha wrote:Which prison setting should I chose for a book I'm planning to write?

The top security prison fits the best in:
1. An island in the Bermuda Triangle location (any suggestions on how to get there?)
2. A deserted undiscovered island in ...(where? in the USA, please)
3. You suggest!
If you choose 2 or 3, please choose a location or island that takes a long time to get to. (starting point: CIA HQ)
Please help me with this!
Thanks a lot, :D :D
Alpha

It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey