z

Young Writers Society

All Of You American Teenage Boys . . .

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:20 am
NYCnightowl007 says...

I'm not a teenage boy and I have no brothers, so I hardly understand the male species at all. So what do two guys go out and do for fun? Like go out on the weekends with a friend? I'm also kind of retracting on the answer of "play video games" so if that's your answer, I won't find it helpful.

Thanks! :smt003
"I’m usually that guy who violently kicks off his shoes at the front door because there’s something about fake wooden kitchen linoleum that appears inviting to the feverish socked footsies." - Adam Young/Owl City

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:49 am
Calligraphy says...

O.K. I am not a boy, but I have two brothers. Lots of times they ummm.... play video games, but my brothers also like to hung, play air-soft/paintball, go on a date, or hang out at a friends house playing sports.

A. S.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:22 am
Glimmerglass says...

Well, I'm certainly not a teenage boy, but I do know a bit about the male species, from long friendships.

1. They often have a poor sense of hygiene. Like, not washing their hands after going to the bathroom.

2. They have some strange fascination with video games and stuff like Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh. Or legos. Or little plastic soldiers.

3. They are really awesome to hang out with and never judge you. :)

4. They are excellent at making me laugh.

5. For really unfathomable reasons, they like to skateboard. Or play soccer. Any kind of sport really, and they always beat me. :?

6. They like movies a lot. At least that makes sense.

7. Even if they're slow at times, they are such dears. :smt003

Hope this helps!

--Glim
"If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you."
~Winnie the Pooh

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:42 pm
LookUpThere says...

Be more specific, in what field. Do you just mean in general. Boys are just like girls, but opposite. I'm not an American teenage boy, however. Specify an age group. But mostly, boys are incredibly expressive. Whether in sport or art or poetry or the fights they get into or the tendancy to OWN at any game they encounter or dominate. We are at risk of becoming obsolete. And therefore we must OWN at everything else... I'd say.

Stories don't end because you stopped paying attention.
— SJ Whitby